4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

YAY!! :happydance: Won't be long before you'll move over then!! Only 2 months!

Ya we're still hoping to have the move done in December, get settled before the holidays! Phew it'll definitely be a busy November and December!!

Hey, if you need help moving, let us know :)

*yawn*

Got my flu jab this morning.... my arm is sore!! People on the March thread did say that was gonna happen! Hopefully that's all that's gonna happen! :haha: Talia how long does it usually take for any side effects to show if you get any??

Hubby got his glasses today, I'm slowly starting to get used to seeing him with them - sort of! His parents are coming round tomorrow so that's gonna be fun! We didn't tell them that he needed glasses (or even had an eye test) and his mum can go either way about it! She has always said whenever hubby tried glasses on for fun that he looks like his biological dad with glasses (as he wore them)..... we don't know him, hubby doesn't even know (or really want to know) his name! Apparently his biological dad made his mum pick (at the age of 16) between him and her baby... :wacko: :nope:

Anyway, hope you girls had a nice day (or still having a nice day!) It's bedtime for me now, feeling pretty tired! Night night!! :hugs:

Aww what a nice offer Caitlyn! Ill keep it in mind, I think the boys started moving some stuff today just a few boxes every trip to go Reno.

The flu reactions are generally 1-4 days... Can't really say much about onset

Alright well definitely let me know.

Soooooooooo no clue about my chart. Going to assume AF is due Oct 9th.

But my dumb bunny attacked the bunny my friend gave me and split his eyelid in a few places... he is in surgery right now (minimum of 500 $ later...) grr. Why do these things happen right before Christmas shopping??

That chart is definitely the strangest one I've seen from you, don't know what to say, go by the opk and cm? Flipping weird!

Damn bunnies! That's terrible! I hate big unexpected expenses like that! Argh! My friend's cat just spent two days at the vet for a blocked urinary tract, 1500$... Right after they got back from their honeymoon!

Yep. No idea what's going on. Nope. Not a one. Hehe. :shrug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA!!! Hope your day is amazing and filled with love.

And omgosh 1500 $ is insane... I wish there was a way for our pets to be covered for insurance hehe... they are family, after all...

Thank you!!! :happydance:
I got a really nice necklace (I think you both saw the picture on fb) and I got a lovely chocolate cake and card (that almost made me cry!!)
And I got some chocolates (ferrero rocher) from Jay's parents and a giftcard for a clothes shop from Jay's brother...
And apparently I'm gonna get a nice bath later on!

Aww that is absolutely awesome!! Yay :)

Awww I forgot to charge my phone yesterday so it died before I even got to work. Happy belated Ella! I did see the pic of your necklace, very nice!!

Awww I forgot to charge my phone yesterday so it died before I even got to work. Happy belated Ella! I did see the pic of your necklace, very nice!!

Thank you!!
It took some effort to come up with something for my birthday! :haha:
Hubby made me cry!! Here's the story... feel free to skip if you can't be bothered to read it!!

Hubby was going to get me a birthday present and he didn't know what to get me. I'd been telling him for days/weeks that there wasn't anything I really wanted, but ofcourse he still wanted to get me something.... So he decided he'd let me pick something myself. We went in some shops but I wasn't really in the mood to do any shopping, especially cause I really couldn't think of anything I wanted! I thought about getting some clothes maybe but then realised that I'm pregnant so anything I would get was either going to be maternity clothes which I obviously won't wear after I've given birth or they were gonna be a bigger size than normal or they were gonna be stretched out! So then I thought maybe I could get myself some nice underwear, but I couldn't do that either cause that's not gonna fit after my boobs go down again after I stop breastfeeding! I really just couldn't think of anything so hubby said what about perfume?? I need some really, so I picked one. Then his brother said are you getting that? And then hubby said: yeah cause she just keeps going in shops and coming back out and I'm just following her like an idiot... And that's where I just started crying, I was like: well, I can't help it that I can't buy any clothes and can't think of anything I want! There's no point buying something that is ok but not really something I really want!! That's where I thought of getting the necklace I posted a picture of earlier! I felt really bad afterwards though for crying and not being able to make up my mind! And poor hubby said he is crap at buying me gifts cause I never like anything he buys, which is totally not true!! (he just has a habit of buying things I've mentioned once and I've never actually said: oh I REALLY want that!!! but he does buy me some really good presents. I think he usually just wants to go overboard and then gets it wrong cause he wants to buy me more presents than what I've actually asked for haha)

Hope you're all doing good! Anything exciting coming up???
Think I totally missed your V-day Talia!! Happy belated V-day! And not long till you'll be in 3rd tri!!! :happydance:

Aww that's a cute story. Poor hubby of yours lol. But the hormones don't help either I am sure :) And V-Day? I am confused.

So temp spiked... and on a day donor took off to get things done so he was nice enough to pop over and do a house call haha. May go get more this evening as well, but seeing as it is after O if it was an O spike, I probably missed it anyways. Ah well. :) should have taken him up on his offer on the weekend...

By V-Day I meant 24 weeks, viable baby :)

Lucky you getting a house-call!! :winkwink: Bummer you didn't take the donor up on his offer on the weekend... But I'm sure you'd just be happy to finish this cycle and try again, considering the odd chart and everything!!

Very sweet sorry about your bday shopping. I've cried over such ridiculous stuff, seem a bit more emotionally stable now lol.

Yay donation but annoying that your chart is still so weird! Still have a chance to catch that eggy! I'm yawning soo much today I feel bad for the ppl I'm immunizing! Lol

I am up WAY too early hahaha. Gotta walk twenty mins to the vet with the bunny... stupid bunny. Lol

Oh that sucks! How're things otherwise?! I'm getting my friend's baby shower all planned for Saturday and I feel like my list is just getting longer and longer! Ugh I need a good gluten free hot appetizer idea that isn't meatballs... Search continues...

Ahw, hope the bunny is gonna be ok!!
And hope you're ok too!!! (you disappeared on fb!)

How are the renovations coming along Talia?? And have you finished your kitchen yet? Would love to see some pictures!

Not much going on here... my pregnant sister had to go to hospital for her blood pressure for the 3rd time as the midwife said it was slightly high, but every time she gets to the hospital her blood pressure is fine.... But they've booked her for induction on monday now! (she's 40+6 today) She's hoping something will start by itself though!

Tiling is happening in the kitchen and bathroom so no walking on it for a few days while it dries so we gotta wait. Everything is painted and doors are up etc

Wow that is awesome progress on the renos, Talia :D Gotta admit I am jealous hehe.

I am okay :) But you knew that. Was just at the vet. Stupid bunbun needs more/different meds for his eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->