4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hi. Sorry for missing a few posts. My sister, her husband and 2 kids just moved into my house for a few weeks while they wait for their new house to finish building.
Just wanted to say that I'm pretty sure Caitlyn was right with the delayed O. AF hasn't showed and I'm now finishing up on cd 29

Ahhh the sweepa! I completely forgot about it, totally bringing it, it would be perfect for cleaning up the Reno messes!! Yes!!!

That's what I was thinking, Talia! My groomer friend wants mine lol. I am trying to find her one for Christmas.

And I think I am in the same boat, Kristy... I think my body geared up to O but didn't. I'm tired of my body doing weird things lol. And I am thinkig maybe the higher temps are from my new duvet? Or I'm pregnant from last cycle. Hahahahaaaaa gahh!!!

Okay so I've been getting phantom kicks all this month and it makes me sad every time lol. Evwn had a dream about it last night. Wonder what they're from. Did you ever get them after having Lucas, Ella? I had before but not consistently like this.

Yeah I did have them after having Lucas! I honestly thought maybe I was pregnant again... but I think I was taking the pill at the time (though you CAN get pregnant even when you're on the pill). But yeah I did have them! Never found out why, think maybe it's just gas, but then again sometimes they can be pretty consistent!

Did you ever have braxton hicks with Rowan?? I don't think I had any with Lucas or not felt them..... So I'm not sure what they're supposed to feel like, but every now and then I get cramps like when you have a bad stomach, but without having to go to the toilet (if you know what I mean!)

Awww that must of been upsetting... Phantom kicks.. I had no idea they existed but it makes sense. Probably gas and your mind plays tricks. Cruel body... Just let it be a bfp and quit playing games!!!

This morning I thought maybe that bub had turned funny and was sticking its back out cuz everything got really hard but mainly to one side. but by the time I realized oh maybe it's a BH it was gone... Strange though, didn't feel cranky or painful at all... Meh!

Getting them pretty much every day lol. It is weird cause I can't be THAT gassy... but I had a few braxton hicks with Rowan but only in my last trimester and not many. Hopefully you don't have many, Ella (and Talia!)

So what's new with you ladies?

Working lots at the flu clinics, you need to come on down! But in other news renos are motoring on really well. But in not so great news my dad told us on Sunday that the realtor was coming on Monday, barely time to clean after being at the new house all weekend. I've been a bit sick with a cold on top of it. Then of course they list the house that night tell us to clean up better and start packing things away to clear it to show! With what time?! And now we have 1 maybe 2 showings tomorrow! And of course I just got home from a late shift... Cleaning tonight for me and tomorrow morning! Ugh! Frustrated right now

Aww, that does sound frustrating. Sorry you have to be so rushed, but hopefully it will all be over before you know it and you'll be in the new place :)

So since I wrote, 2 more showings were added, one at 830 am... So guess who just got to bed and will be up at an ungodly hour to vaccuum and mop... Blarg!

Ahw I'm sorry you're being rushed to get things done Talia!! Try to relax a little in between, take little breaks when you can!! :hugs:
Hopefully things will slow down for you soon!

I'm not doing much, just been sitting around doing my cross-stitching.
Jay's brother is staying with us again, he left to take a friend up to manchester last night though and will be back tomorrow. Then saturday I've got my flu-jab and Jay is picking up his glasses! :happydance: Is it really weird that I'm excited about that??? :shrug:
And monday is my birthday! But we're not doing much for that! I've told Jay that I don't want anything, but he's determined to get me something! :dohh:

Hi all! Trying to add a photo..
Decided to test today and after a 1.5 hour hold and got a really big BFP!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
Wow!!! Nice lines!! Congrats, do you know how many dpo you are!! Happy Halloween BFP!!

Congratulations, Kristy! How exciting :)

Ella, it only makes sense that you are excited for hubby's glasses, as they may help with headaches! I know mine did :) And yay! Birthday time! Let hubby spoil you, as a human transport device, you deserve it lol! :hugs:

I don't think I'm excited about the glasses because of the possibility of a reduction in his headaches :haha: Just excited cause it's something new I guess :winkwink:

So guess what?! All that whining paid off, the house sold! And for more than asking, possession is January.

Ca-razy day! But such good news! Plus I finished building the kitchen cabinets! Super work is getting done over there!

That's so awesome :) Yay good news all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->