4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yuck 27 weeks, rutabaga why do you have to be so ugly! Lol I want some nice bright fruits again! Hahah

I'm working flu at northgate, I can't wait to move and feel a bit more Christmassy! Sigh!

Oh wow I'm surprised you started your period again so quickly after having Rowan, especially cause you're breastfeeding! I didn't start mine until about 7 months later I think - about a month after I stopped breastfeeding. Did you have a lot of PP bleeding though?? Mine was about 6 weeks, it did stop at one point and then came back so I thought maybe that was my period, but it wasn't!

Not done a lot today, been quite bored actually!

I had about 6 weeks then gone for one then back for two then gone for three then periods fairly regular. Sucked lol. And I exclusively breastfed until about 7 months. And even then, food was just a novelty until he was about one. "Food before one is just for fun." Lol. Never gave him purees cause I didn't want him to have to get used to textures again afterwards and babyled weaning (what it is called when you give them whole foods right from the beginning) was so fun.

I gave Lucas the jars and it backfired on us :dohh: He was not happy when he had to eat things with lumps in it! He was fine with finger foods though!
At the moment he's just a pain with everything, it's so annoying! I feel like he goes to bed without dinner more often than he does with! (only cause he doesn't want to eat it, not cause we don't give him any!)
So we've decided to really limit his food intake during the day, hopefully that will make him hungry enough to eat his dinner! He still gains weight alright though, so it can't be that much of a problem that he doesn't really eat dinner...

I've been in a crappy mood this afternoon.... I went to put the laundry up and made the spare bed for Jay's brother who's staying here tonight and Lucas was upstairs aswell and he just got on my nerves! Jumping on the bed and just generally getting in the way! Feeling a bit better now, still tired though!!

What have you girls been upto??
We went to town earlier and I got Jay a christmas present, he kept saying he didn't want anything so I decided to get him something that we both liked and wanted for the house. Went to pay for it and she said they had 20% off but she undercharged me! I looked at the receipt when I got home and she only charged me for 1 of the same item when there were 2 (she must've thought it was 1 package) :blush: Paid £17 instead of about £27

Hmm I didn't even think to worry about the texture change over! Very good to point out!

If he's gaining weight and getting a bit if healthy variety throughout the day I think that's the key. Nice deal on the Christmas gift! I had that happen to me, buying recycling bins, she charged me for a large one when it also had a smaller bin inside, still feels like a steal of a deal! Lol

I usually say something when people give me too much change or don't charge me enough, but I thought for once I'd take advantage of it..... Naughty me! :winkwink: Could do with saving money where we can!!!
At least we're being quite good this time around with Lucas' presents... we tend to go overboard and get him loads. This time he's got a new thing for his vtech toot toot range, a marble run, a keyboard and 2 wooden puzzles. Jay wants to get him some stickle bricks aswell and we might get him a little till, he is really starting to get into role play lately!

YAY :happydance: Lucas peed on the potty twice today!! First time ever!! :happydance:

Jay was just saying this morning that he thinks Lucas may be getting ready for potty training cause when his nappy is full he's been taking his trousers off - whereas before he used to just pee in it again and pee through the nappy.
He did a poo this morning and told me so I changed his nappy and before I put a clean nappy on I was like: I might aswell give you a bath now.... and I decided to take the potty upstairs so he could try and use it or see if he would do anything. So I turned the tap on to fill up the bath and went to his bedroom to get some clean clothes for him. When I left the bathroom he was standing in the potty to be able to see the water fill the bath and ofcourse he wasn't wearing a nappy anymore.... And when I came back to the bathroom 5 seconds later, he was sitting on the potty and smiling and I looked at him and saw he was peeing!! I was so proud!!!! :cloud9: Awesome! Ofcourse I gave him lots of praise and kept telling him how well he did. And then tonight he said to us again that he'd done a poo so I told him to take his trousers off and when Jay took his nappy off there was no poo but we let him walk around without a nappy for a bit and he was sitting on the potty off and on, and then he just did another pee on it!!
It's so cool!!! I'm very proud of him!!!
We printed off a little chart for him to put stickers on and if he has 10 stickers he gets a little something - we haven't decided what it's gonna be yet though.
So now we're planning to let him go on the potty everytime he indicates that his nappy is full (or if he asks for it) and hopefully we can get into full potty training that way! Better get him some pants soon!! :haha:

Ok sorry for that essay!! :winkwink:

Yay Lucas!! That is awesome :D :happydance: Rowan has been using the potty on and off since about 18 months, but usually we have to ask him. He hangs around the house naked lots and I finally found underwear that are tiny enough to fit his skinny frame lol. So he wears those sometimes. Of course he has plenty of accidents, but I don't stress over it. And when we go out we put him in diapers. When he starts talking a little more I may chance going out without a diaper, but he isn't talking much so it may be a while lol.

Sooo first day of donations today.

Yay! I saw the potty FB post! It would be perfect to have him potty trained at least for pees before baby, might be a little ways off though!
That's very exciting for sure!!

Yay donation time! Lets go! Catch that eggy!

This weekend our friend came up again and the kitchen is pretty much done, just need to put the hinges and doors /shelves in!! Got soooo much done! Here's a pic after a bit of cleaning up... The boys and I were there til midnight last night. I'm soo sore, my tummy kills, I'm wondering if its just my weakening abs seperatjng or if I overdid it... We'll see in the am. Got so much done... Before this weekend it was just the top cabinets against the back wall that were hanging, not set properly or screwed in, now everything is installed including the countertop!!

List is getting shorter! Can't wait to be settled!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
Yay for donations!!! :happydance:
When are you expecting O?? Wonder what's gonna happen with the progesterone thing....

Kitchen is looking good Talia!! Just make sure you take it easy. Sit down and boss the boys around! :winkwink:
Won't be long before you'll be able to move in and get settled! (plan was before xmas right??)

Lucas did another wee on the potty this morning!!
I'm hoping it'll go pretty quick with the potty training, considering he's a bit older than when most people start potty training. He just hasn't been ready for it yet, but it seems he's getting there now! He seems to like getting a sticker aswell! :haha: We'll probably keep going like we are now, just letting him go on the potty when he gets a nappy changed (or if he asks for it, but he hasn't yet) and then we'll get him some underwear so we can start properly all day! Because I'm pretty confident that he knows he can pee himself because he's wearing a nappy so when he doesn't wear them anymore he'll hopefully ask to go on the potty (or just do it himself eventually)

Yay Lucas!! :D That's awesome. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

Uh oh Talia, be careful! You don't want to strain too much. :hugs: But your place is looking so good!! I am excited for you!

I am hoping my cycles are back to normal and I O around cd 20. Fingers crossed.

He just had a little accident, but Jay was watching a little video on FB and it scared him.... he kept running around crying that he was scared and then he just stood there and peed on the floor!
Oh well :shrug: I told him it was ok and it was an accident and just told him next time we'll do it in the potty! I'm sure there's plenty more accident to come!

Yep :) Accidents are part of learning. Sounds like you handled it perfectly :D

So did bnb switch permanent to the new format? It switched for me.

Thanks guys!! I can't wait til it's done!!

And yes sounds like you handled the accident perfectly, no big deal!

Hopefully your cycle is bang on time and you get plenty of donations! Now that it's winter camping trips are no excuse! Lol

AFM, the mass flu clinics are done and now it's in the regular public health centres... I'm by myself and I've immunized 2 people in 2 hrs! I'm soo bored! Definitely bringing something to knit tomorrow!! On break I might see if the dollar store has something to occupy me!

Lol I hope I get it this month cause next his is going to vegas around O time... man he has bad timing hahaha!

Man I hate when busses are late and make me miss a connection. One was five minutes late and has now made me half an hour late because the next bus was gone. So sitting at a terminal for the next half hour. Sigh.

Yeah I think BnB has permanently switched now, I went to change it back again but couldn't so I picked one that is most similar to what it was - 'BnB Extra'
I really don't like it when they change it and with the colours they chose it's much harder to see the difference between posts and buttons/links you can click etc!!!

Hopefully you can get plenty of donations in and catch that egg!! If your progesterone comes back low and you start using that cream you got would that still help for this cycle?? :shrug: Maybe a silly question, but I have no clue on those things! :shrug:

Oh I bet you're bored on your own Talia!! I used to work in a bakery back in Holland (before I moved to the UK, obviously) and they had 2 shops a 'big' one and a 'small' one, whenever you worked in the big one you worked with 1 or 2 other people (depending on the day as fridays were always busier - on saturdays you always worked with about 4 other people in that shop!) and in the small one you'd work on your own (apart from saturdays). I always worked in the small shop on mondays on my own and mondays were always the most boring day of the week! I liked being on my own because you get to kind of do your own thing and do things the way you like them! But it would get so boring, I'd just sit there (eating most the time) and read magazines etc waiting for customers to come! :dohh:
Definitely get yourself a good book or do some knitting or something whilst you're waiting for people to show up! :haha:

Ugh! I hate the busses in the winter! It's so terrible, makes you so behind!

I forgot to comment on the bnb, I still have the old colours on mobile lol so I only notice when I post pics!

Yup I got a sudoku book at the dollar store! Tomorrow ill make sure I bring something better... Immunized 3 more since last time and I have 10 mins left in my shift!

Lol 5 people in 8 hours... woo! Lol. I still haven't gotten mine lol *guilty eyes* LOL. But knit me some hats for props, I could pay you! Lol.

Soooo everyone at bootcamp is like "Woo! I've lost x pounds and x inches!" And there's me... gained a handful of pounds and maybe an inch or two gained. Fun stuff. Love PCOS.

I don't have any similar options for mobile... just evening magnolia I think it's called?

Oh it was just a 4 hr shift thank god!! Lol I still owe Kurtis a camo knitted touque, since last year :S so I think I'll start with that but I could try some props... What do you want? Lol

And Get your flu shot miss! Rowan too! The public health centre by millbourne should have some drop in days!

And don't worry about the numbers with your bootcAmp, you're probably gaining some good muscle!! And you probably feel better and that's what counts... My scale just keeps creeping up... I was trying to keep within the guidelines for a higher bmi but that seems like a list cause now!

How much have you gained Talia?? I haven't really weighed myself properly lately... but I was on 12 lbs at 23 weeks. Think I'm on 15.5 lbs now - according to midwife's scales, but that was with clothes and shoes and you never know how much it differs from your own scales...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->