4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Well the offer for photos of his reaction is there ;) And then I'll tell Ella and we may or may not tease that we know hahahaa!

And it is a pain in the ass that I am getting sick. I wish I had cheapie opks instead of digital because then I could see a progression. I am not certain if you can pay attention to how dark the lines on the digi are... but mine were so muh lighter than they were yesterday. Blah. No clue lol.

Don't think the lines tell you anything on the digi opk's! Unfortunately!
It is really annoying though when you don't have any lines to compare!

Yes for sure. Too bad we're broke ass or I'd ho buy non digis haha. I'm worried I am not even going to O this month... gahh. I just want my progesterone levels!

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around and have been keeping up to date. Talia the house is looking awesome, bet you can't wait to be in. Caitlyn, I'm sorry your sick, hopefully you will still be able to get a few more donations in.

After reading the success stories in my due date thread with the dopplers I thought I'd give mine ago..
SUCCESS!!:baby: Found the baby and ended up chasing peanut as she/he didn't like the doppler and I made her/his heart rate go right up :haha:. Feeling like a proud mama now.:happydance:

Maybe we can do a maternity shoot and a gender reveal for Kurtis at the same time! That's an idea! He won't even know its coming!

Baby doll congrats on your Doppler experience! Hope all is going well for you!

Caitlyn, you will O!! Promise!! Might just be delayed by this sickness!

I don't even know if I O'd last month, my LP was so short if I did. So fingers crossed I have a normal obvious O this time around.

Kristy, glad you and bub are doing well :) can't believe you're already 8 weeks! Rowan hated the doppler as well.

Hahahaaaa! Come on, we wanna know!! Lol. And how would you keep from seeing the onesie? That is quite an adorable idea though. I'd be honoured if you'd let me catch the reaction(s? If you are also finding out with the onesie idea?) On camera. Would make for some awesome memories, and if you aren't there, you'd get to see his reaction later on.

Arika (is that your name? We go by first names here), anyways, it tends to be the month you aren't reaaaaaally trying that it happens. But wouldn't bub have an august/september bday if you conveived in november?

Sooo ladies, temp of 37.4 this am... soooo I'm sick. Of course. Right before O. Guess we will rely on opks.

How formal..lol. Yeah I'm Arika(pronounced like Erica but spelled different)
Whats your name??(not sure..lol)
And yes the baby would have a Aug. birthday like DD. OMG I could only imagine the chaos there!! Anyways how are you doing today?? Sick I take it..that sucks. But you are about to start your tww soon..ugh. THE..DrEaDeD..tWO..WEEK.....W..A..I...T........GL lol =]

Eltjuj = Ella
Naaxi= Caitlyn
Ourlilflu= Talia (me!)
Babydoll= Kristy
And there are a few more that poke their heads in that I can't remember off the top oft head lol

Lol Arika, my step daughter is Erika so it shouldn't be hard to remember. And I find it less formal to*go*by first names. We're friends here lol. But yes, I find waiting for O just a bit more dreadful than the tww haha.

Got some antibiotics yesterday and have only taken one so far and my fever is gone and my throat is feeling good enough that I can swallow without tearing up lol. Yay relief.

So what is up, ladies?

Not much, doing flu at twin brooks and its deader than dead! Going Black Friday nursery furniture shopping after though!!

And I just text my aunt about baby shower planning! Ball is rolling!

Not much going on.... Got some xmas presents online this morning (we had a cheque from tax rebate and were waiting for it to clear in the bank, which happened today!) Got Jay's parents a day in a spa, cause we had NO idea what to get them and therefore decided to get them something they could do together, nice day out! Got his sister and brother a David & Goliath t-shirt each. (I LOVE David & Goliath) And whilst I was on their page I thought I'd pick something else aswell to get free delivery - got a little present for Logan, but I'm gonna let Jay and Lucas unwrap it, here's a link https://www.chicksrule.co.uk/diaper-loading-baby-grow.html Realised earlier though that that is the most expensive bodysuit/onesie I've ever bought :haha: Oh well!! :shrug:
So I'm pretty much done xmas shopping now, we got Lucas all of his presents and I got Jay's aswell, just waiting for some to turn up. Just gotta get both Lucas and Jay some stocking fillers....

Good to hear you're feeling better Caitlyn!! Don't forget to still finish your antibiotics anyway!!

Have fun shopping for nursery furniture later on today Talia!! Bet you can get some good deals on black friday!!

Someone has been kicking me and started pushing his limbs out... it kinda feels tickly but sore at times aswell! :dohh: Hard to explain!! At the moment he's rolling something against/under my ribs!!

Hmmm I'm beginning to wonder if my guy/gal hasn't flipped yet, all my movement is still really low, the highest is probably a few inches above my belly button but always way off to the side... No rib kicks at all yet... I wonder! I wish I was Xmas shopping I have no idea where to start!

Yay 3D/4D ultrasound on dec 4! Love not having to wait!

That's awesome, Talia! Are you going to UCBaby? So exciting.

Feeling like I may O soon so that's good. Hoping all the donations are in the time frame. Going for one tonight hopefully.

And yayyyy! Happy 26 and 28 weeks ladies!

Yay! So exciting Talia!!! I had one with Lucas and loved it! Wish we could afford to have another one this time.... maybe my in-laws will be nice and give us one as a xmas present :haha: Didn't tell them I want it though.... So probably won't get it!
Anyway, it's really nice you don't have to wait very long at all!! :happydance:

Also, don't worry about him/her not being the 'right' way round yet!! They don't worry about it until about 37 weeks I think! There's STILL plenty of room to turn and flip!

Yay for possible donations tonight Caitlyn! And ofcourse for O possibly coming up!!!

ps. Did you like the little present I got for Logan?? Hope Jay likes it!

Lol yes it is very cheeky lol. Very cute.

Talia, I have a scan is on the 4th too. Although we won't see half as much as you will :haha: It'll still be nice to see a nice healthy peanut growing, since my first pregnancy only lasted 8 weeks.

Here's my new bump pic, if anyone is interested! (26 weeks this time with the pink top and 26 weeks with Lucas in the grey top)

Attachments

• CAM01322.jpg
    CAM01322.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 74045_1689371191399_109122_n.jpg
    74045_1689371191399_109122_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
Looking beautiful, Ella! Definitely looking bigger than with Lucas :) So cute. I just love baby bumps :D

Glad you're getting an ultrasound soon, Kristy :D Very exciting!

And I guess on to the next month for me... but probably january as next month I will O between christmas eve and new years eve so that will be hectic. Got a smilie on the digi this evening and needed to go to the donor's anyways to talk about something else and so figured I would get some as he flaked on me yesterday and told me today would be better... well we got there and talked briefly and then he was in a rush to leave to somewhere else. So no donation. We will see about tomorrow but I am not hopeful anymore. All aboard the pity train WOO WOO! Lol.

Ahw no!! Not again!! Flaky donor! :growlmad:
Well at least you can do your progesterone test now that you know you probably ovulated (or will soon!) It'll be good to find out what's going on with that!!
But sorry you didn't get any more donations!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->