4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Wrote a novel and then DS touched my screen and deleted everything lol. Sigh. I will try to rewrite.

Hahaha Eltjuh, that was why I changed the name of my photography business that I named when I was 16 recently; it was too easy to misspell or to forget. It didn't mean anything, it was just a name I made up for a character when I used to play World of Warcraft and it is unique, so I am able to use it for most sites as a username. And I know that I am not out yet, just can't feel it today. Maybe 7dpo hormones are negative ones as you weren't feeling the positive vibes yesterday either. I think I will start testing on 11dpo, that was when I got my bfp with my son, so I know it is possible and won't totally ruin my mood with a bfn. Unless of course it is a bfn. Because that will ruin my mood hahaha. Are you planning on testing daily now?

Smply, if you go with the one you like, just keep that in mind tomorrow so you don't get sad with a dip if it happens, which could actually be a rise from the true temp today. If that makes sense. Lol.

Yeah I'm gonna test everyday now....
Hopefully the negative feelings at 7dpo are a good sign haha!!
I seem to be slightly gassy today - tmi.. Just getting some cramps, but the gassy kind of cramps. I'm like: yay cramps! that could be a good sign and then I realise they're just gas haha.... I did have a really bad stomach when I was pregnant with my son though (not MS) so maybe... And my vaginal walls feel quite swollen again today.... not sure whether that's a sign. Did research it the other day but as usual it's the 'it could be, or it could not be' kind of symptom - as they all are! :wacko:

So frustrating! They are all possible AF symptoms which is annoying. I feel nothing today. Perhaps still extra saliva but I also woke with a swollen sinus gland which could explain it. The only symptom today is bloaty lol but could be gearing up for AF. Gahh. I don't feel like this is it one moment and the next I am like !!!! Maybe! Lol. Hurry up 11dpo. I wanna know.

yeah me too!! It's a pain!!!
Wonder if my test is gonna show anything at all tomorrow morning!! Well, today really.. :winkwink: (don't know where you are, as I can't see it while I'm writing this, but it's 1.14am here) So I'm gonna go to bed in a minute. Been playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii with my hubby, you just forget about time! haha
Luckily my lovely hubby is getting up with our little boy tomorrow so I can sleep in, at least later than 7am haha. Well, temp and then go back to sleep.

Aww my hubby won't play the wii with me. My time waster is the Sims3 on the computer, heehee :blush: I am in Alberta Canada, so it is still five mins to ten at night here. I wish you luck in seeing something in the am! Feel free to post your test :D Four more sleeps and I can test. Who's betting I crack before then?

Ahw, my hubby loves playing wii games and boardgames with me :) i play sims 3 aswell, but my dvd drive in my laptop is broken and it's hard to find some time to play it on the computer as hubby plays that quite a lot, which is fine.... just means i can't really play it atm. I will when he goes back to work :p when we first moved to our first house we had nothing, no internet and no tv, not even sofa's so when hubby was at work i's sit there on a beanbag and play sims3 most of the day haha. Cause my laptop was the only thing i had really (it was only for a while until the internet and tv got installed)

Anyway i'm just about to get up and do my test... my temp went down a bit, took it 3 times this morning, cause i wasn't happy with it and convinced it was wrong haha. It did go up everytime i did another reading so i put the highest in :p so the dip is only small

Well, that was negative again. I know it's still early but there was absolutely nothing there, but a little indent where the line is supposed to be. I'll put 2 pics up, so you can join in in the fun of bfn's :haha:
I'm kind of thinking it's not my month this month. Slight temp dip today at 9dpo and last month my temp started going down at 10dpo for AF. AF should be due on thursday by LP lenght or saturday by cycle length. Not sure which one to use now. Cause last month I O'd 2 days later than this month, but I've read your LP is supposed to be the same length every cycle.

Hubby knew I was gonna test today but he didn't see me do it. I'm gonna see if he'll remember and ask me about it.

Anyway, here's the pictures: First one is at 3 minutes and 2nd one at 10 minutes.

Attachments

• CAM00648.jpg
    CAM00648.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
  • CAM00649.jpg
    CAM00649.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 16
Think I might buy some frers today... because I can :p haha

Boo for the bfn and the dip, but you aren't out yet! I was looking online last night at progressions of tests and usually nothing shows until 10 or 11 dpo and is VERY faint. Got nauseated lsst night but think it might habe been caused by something I ate. Thinking this month won't be it. Wishing I could temp but I get up a million times a night between trying to make sure hubby wakes up to go to work and LO nurses on and off in his sleep. Oh well. Guess I just have to be patient. AF is due between April fool's day and the third.

My hubby is a more single player game kinda guy lol. I have maybe ever played with him twice. Ah well, when he plays his, I can go play Sims heehee. But I know what you mean about not being able to play all that often, I hadnt played in over 6 months and just recently got the chance, had to eait nearly two hours for patches and loading screens lol. Ah well. Guess that is life with a baby :D

Oh I've been meaning to ask you: what does HI stand for????

I bought a 2-pack of FRERs today. Think I might do one tomorrow with FMU, but not sure yet. Cause sometimes they do seem to take a while to show a line or anything close to a line. And I know the other tests can give me a positive at 10dpo...

I've turned into a total vegetable.... we went to a shoppingmall, weren't there for very long but by the time we went back home i was sitting in the car staring, feeling all tired and emtpy, you know when you're not really thinking anything... and since we got back i've just been laying on the sofa not doing anything, feeling tired. And not hungry, and when i think i should eat something i just don't fancy anything.... nothing sounds nice....

HI is home insemination with donor sperm. DH got a vasectomy 13 years before we decided to have some of our own together, well before we even met. There is a large age difference between the two of us. :)

I know what you mean, I have been very zoned out the past few days. I'd much rather go to sleep lol. It has taken me a good half hour to finish writing this to you, actually. I am hoping that is a good sign for us :) Are you feeling optimistic for yourself?

Nah, not very optimistic at all.... but keeping fingers crossed! How bout you?

Also not too optimistic but trying to be. DH is optimistic. But he is being an ass so his opinion doesn't count. Mainly, I don't want to be disappointed.

I know, my hubby said: it's still early.... remember how i said i was gonna wait to see if he asked me about testing? Well i decided to say: you didn't even ask to which he replied: well i figured it wasn't good, you usually tell me. MEN! Haha.

I'm just gonna keep doing what i always do and keep testing everyday. I managed to stop myself from using one of my FRERs earlier.... wonder what my temp is gonna do tomorrow morning. It had better not drop cause that'll make me even less optimistic.

I just asked hubby if i'd been any different (cause when i asked him if he thinks i'm pregnant he said his usual: we'll have to wait and see) and he said apparently i've been a monster, being snappy and moody.... at least i could take that as a good thing in this case haha fingers crossed.... he says i've never really been this bad...

Aww haha. I have bad PMS so hubby chalks everything up to hormones... So I totally broke down. Bfn attached ;) 8dpo AND like nearly the last pee of the day is a bad idea. Maybe I will learn one day. I am still hoping for a positive but I am thinking this negative may tide me over for a few days.

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
BUMMER! But I guess it was to be expected at 8dpo :p

I got another bfn this morning, both on FRER and cheapie.... And my temp went down again this morning, so I'm guessing my stupid body is gearing up for AF.....

I've got a bit of an TMI question though, maybe you know, and I hope you don't mind me asking......
Here goes: Last night hubby and I had oral sex :blush: And then this morning when I went to the toilet and wiped there was a lot of ewcm. Normally I would've thought maybe it was sperm, but it can't be considering it was oral sex.
It's really confused me! And also my hubby telling me that I've been moody, which I'm not usually, sometimes I get a bit moody before AF but he said I was pretty bad this time! And he also said things felt tighter and more squishy 'in there' IYKWIM.....:blush:
So I officially have NO idea what's going on atm.... :shrug:

Attachments

• CAM00652.jpg
    CAM00652.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00654.jpg
    CAM00654.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
Just been looking at some pregnancy charts on FF. And there are quite a few that got their bfp with quite low temps... around 36.5 Celsius.... Mine is still higher than that. And there are quite a few that had some dips literally just before getting their bfp. So I guess there's a little bit of hope left....

GM ladies...Sorry to see all of the BFN's...I couldn't do that to myself, I just figure I'd wait for AF.

Well at 9DPO I'm out... This will be CD1 for me, AF arrived very quickly, with no signs of coming this weekend at all (other than a light spot when I wiped last night).

Elt-It was probably just left over from you being aroused (if you didn't get up to use the restroom after/in the night time). Even if I get up and take a shower after, I usually have a, uhh, mess the next morning. Hope that's not TMI, but in our forums, what is, right?! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->