4NovBumpBuds.

Eeeeee only 2 more days until i'm 30 weeks, and 4 days until i see little man again :flow:

im already 30 weeks! its scary from then on haha, was laying down the other day and frankie was like you could pop at any time now hes fully developed, i was like SHUT UP!! lol x

Lol, arghhh im like half scared half excited :D
arghhh labour!!!!!!!!!! :O:O haha x

im not scared im just worried about labour, im a real drama queen when it comes to pain! x

Thats the scary thing, i'm quite good with pain, but i know this is gonna be like, nothing i've ever felt anything close to before!
FX'd to a calm natural drug free labour :thumbup:
hows alfred :D

i dont think im going to cope with a drug free labour, im going to end up wanting some haha, were good hes very fidgety today, seemed to enjoy the icecream i just had yumyumyum.. hows shauny ? x

Eeerm kinda low. I think im having my really rapid cycles again. I can sometimes get like 4 moods a day. I always get it when it just starts and then the moods set in and i get them for weeks.

Lol
Im going for some 'talk therapy' soon.
I dont want stronger meds incase it hurts the babies.

And im 30 weeks today ;p

Me and DH made up.
And he says thankyou to you girls for keeping me chatting last night when he stormed out, if you hadnt i might have done something stupid!
And thankyou from me too <3

its fine, your our bump buddie and we will do anything to help you, just like you would for any of us girlies!, just keep your head up babe, them babies love you and so does your man!, and of corse we love you too! :D x

,xx
Thanks hunnie :hugs:
and im trying too, so i dont have to go into hospital. I think it wa just a blip, i might be okay for weeks now and it will probably come on suddenly, but im taking it one day at a time. And most of the time you wouldnt even know there was something wrong with me. My main concern is my job i love it and dont want to have to give it up.

I still havent slept yet ;p
I dont like sleep.

Im not sure if sleep is a trigger for me or not.
Im watching cherry has a baby, its my last night with DH until he leaves me again so we are going to make it special. He wants to take me out when this has finished :s

hello chicks!!! u all had a gd day?? ive been to work, & then i decided to put together LO's wardrobe...ive nearly finished it, except i need a phillips screwdriver!! an di cant bloody find one!! so frustrating!!
im 30 wks today 2 :) :)

glad ur feeling better em...have a gd nite out xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->