4NovBumpBuds.

2 weeks today...............TWO WEEKS LEFT.......so excited!!!!!!!!!! i reallly really cant wait....& i really REALLY want her to come now....wishful thinking...ive always thought she'd be late for some reason....hopefully she'l prove me wrong & come early :)

How are you doing girls???? any signs??? good luck for ur scan 2morrow catherine

xxxxx

hey jenna, i'm doing great how're you ? ive had a few cramping signs etc, getting nervous now thinking next monday ill only have a week left!! can't wait though it seems to be really dragging now :( have you had any signs yet ?

thankyou!! :) i just hope hes not going to be pain for them haha, he usually is x

heyyy......howd it go???

i completely agree with u........time is seriously dragging!!!! ive been getting cramping for the last week or so, but thats about it.....oh & i had the worst pain last night....i dont know what it was...if it was braxton hicks or what?!!? i thought it was a contraction (or hoping lol) but it didnt come back, so it obviously wasnt!! but it was really awful awful awful pain in my stomach that lasted bout 15 secs!!

i cant beleive were so near the end!! midwife is gonna do a sweep on the 24th (40+1) if i dont go before then!!

so excited!!

heyyy......howd it go???

i completely agree with u........time is seriously dragging!!!! ive been getting cramping for the last week or so, but thats about it.....oh & i had the worst pain last night....i dont know what it was...if it was braxton hicks or what?!!? i thought it was a contraction (or hoping lol) but it didnt come back, so it obviously wasnt!! but it was really awful awful awful pain in my stomach that lasted bout 15 secs!!

i cant beleive were so near the end!! midwife is gonna do a sweep on the 24th (40+1) if i dont go before then!!

so excited!!

it went fine baby is ok nothing is wrong with his size what so ever!! hes estimated to weigh 6.1lbs atm so yeah hes tiny but not really badly lol, wsilly midwife just doesnt know what shes on about i dont think..

yeah i kept getting cramping last night and erlier on today, but integestion is the worst for me right now!! and going to the toilet.. its keeping me up at night which isnt good..

the person who scanned me said im basically ready to go so hopefully i do go next week :D x

ooohhh exciting!!!! i cant believe that bloody midwife got it wrong.....AGAIN!!! u should complain!! did u tell the sonographer that it was the 2nd time ud been sent for a scan for no reason??

yea the toilet thing is really annoying & indegestion is bad too, but hasnt got worse for me....ive been having spearmint rennie lol!!

Where's lois gone again?? has she lost the thread again?!? tututut lol

xxx

Hey! yeah ive been getting a few signs too lots of cramping and period like pains... hoping it turns into something!! :D

how you both getting on?

ooohhh exciting!!!! i cant believe that bloody midwife got it wrong.....AGAIN!!! u should complain!! did u tell the sonographer that it was the 2nd time ud been sent for a scan for no reason??

yea the toilet thing is really annoying & indegestion is bad too, but hasnt got worse for me....ive been having spearmint rennie lol!!

Where's lois gone again?? has she lost the thread again?!? tututut lol

xxx

yeahh i told the sonographer and she just shrugged her sholders, ohwell not fussed got one week left basically then i get rid of her :D shes not my MW for hospital which is good..

with the toilet thing its got to the stage where i have to run haha, feel like im going to pee myself its embarrising..

x

hey lois, yea im getting on fine thanks, & u??????

so.....i have done nothing today!! well...actually ive done some food shopping, did it online cos i really cant be arsed to walk around a supermarket behind all the slow muthaf***kers!! but thats it.....nothing!! but then yesterday i did loooooooooads!!!!! so that made up for it!!

any of u gone into labour yet??? lol....i had a woman ring me from my antenatal class the ther day to say that she had a baby girl.....so nice of her to ring....she was 4 weeks early!!! (little queue jumper!!) :haha:

xxx

Yeah fine, just fed up SPD is uncontrollably bad now can hardly walk, never sleep because of the pain, got heartburn back, had to have an internal examination not long ago and it made me rip so now i'm in constant agony down there aswell, just want it over. Sorry for the rant, just FED UP :cry:
xxx

getting closer and closer now i think jenna, back pains so painful i have a silly little limp! i hope he stays in till wednesday my bloody car seat doesnt come till then!! stupid mothercare.. hows baby ? x

Ahhhhh lois, thats what were here for...people to rant too!!! hope your feeling better today!!...just think, it really isnt long now!!! it really isnt!!!

TUT, y arent mothercare sending it till wednesday??? did they mess up??

Your on single figures now catherine :) :) :) how exciting.....!!!!!

im 10 days to go today....i was 10 days early.....& although it is not hereditory, im hoping it might happen again.....but i dont think so, i think something woulda started happening by now!!

Lexie is ok thanks Catherine!! sometimes feels like shes having a rave in my womb lol!!

what u up to today girls??? i have discovered, sinci started maternity leave, that saturday tv is absolutley shite!! really crap!!

ive just hoovered, gonna do some washing up in a bit, waiting for my shopping to arrive from tesco!! we've ordered the boxing fight on tv tonight.....(ordered it the other day, completely didnt think bout the possibility of being in labour!!)

My Step-mums best friend had her baby on wednesday.....Called her lily, 6lbs 5oz, and all she had was tens machine & diamorphine...she didnt like the gas and air....she was actually due today so 3 days early!!!!

im getting really impatient lol!!

anyway.......ive been rambling

xxxxxxx

1 week................1 week............thats 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

got the car seat through today jenna and it was the wrong bloody one!! now i have to wait till thursday :mad: x

ahhh ur kidding!!!!??!! is it this thurs or next thur?? xxxx

this thursday so i hope to god i don't suddenly come into labour.. lol x

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh..............have u had anything mre??? are u in labour??
update us.....xxx

Sadly it hasnt resulted in me going into labour, just in loads of pain. I'm hoping it wont be in vain though because it might mean i'm dialating a bit or something so every little pain is making me closer to meeting little man wooooop :dust:

had midwifes today, little ones apprently right on the brim so hes all ready :D sadly ive been told i could have a bloody urine infection which isnt good! my dads fault hes jinx me i was taking the piss out of him and his urine infection he had when he came out of hospital now i have it! x

yep........it could be :thumbup:

i think i need to go for a lonnnnnnnnng walk!!!....it seems to be a welll tried and tested eviction process..... its sooo bloody cold though lol......i would eat pineapple....but i really dont like it....

Although im making chilli tonight, & the last time i had that (bout 4 wks ago), i had some reallly bad cramps :) :winkwink:....so we'll see!!!

Good luck girls....any day now i will be expecting one of us to be writing on here saying were in labour!!! eeeeekkk :)

AND DONT FORGET..........if any one says to you: 'he'l come when he's ready'

SHOOT THEM!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back