4NovBumpBuds.

hey girls!
been shopping today, we are COMPLETELY ready for Shauns arrival now, and thats good because its very likely he's gonna be a few weeks early!
It's really going fast now!! Since 3rd trimester it's flew by! In a weeks time we can all say our little ones are due 'NEXT MONTH' :haha:
xoxoxox

hey jenna, no it wasnt alot at all, was abit discusting lol.. apprently as its gone already it will most prob grow back and ill loose it again near labour, i was freaked out when i saw it haha!

yea i bet u were....its gd that itl grow back then!!

& yea...i cant believe were going to be having our babies soon!!! i really cant!!! it seems so odd that next week, were gonna be saying were due next month!! its madness!!!

i know someone that is a wk in front of me (so 32wks) & she hasnt got a single thing for the baby yet...(shes moving house & that so thats y) but still.....id definatly be panicking if i hadnt got anything

my mattress arrived :) its well good!!! i only spent £30 on it & its well nice, thick & comfy!!! so now ive washed the bedding, so will put that on then will take some pics :)

im really bored!! Simon is playing call of duty on his ps3 against his friend!!! (you wouldnt think he was 38)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my iron tablets 2day!! went into docs to get my prescription & then went into pharmacy & saw that it said vaginal cream!!! WTF!! i said to the guy...'hi, yea, im meant to be getting iron tablets, i take it this is not right!!' so no it wasnt MUPPETS!!! so had o go bk into surgery & luckily they had another prescription for me with the pregaday tablets which was wat i needed in the 1st place!! lol!! IDIOTS!!!

hope alls well...this thread has gone very quiet!! :(

yeah i'd be panicking aswell if i hadn't got anything!!!!! Luckily i'm an organised freak, so even if i was to give birth tomorrow, he's got absolutely everything, plus extras.
But i've been ready since like 20 weeks :haha:
I can't wait to say 'i'm due next month' i've got such a huggeeeee belly that i look like i'm about to drop anyway... so when people as when i'm due, and i say, end of november, they dont believe me LOL! Shauns obviously a fat bubby!!

Had an argument with my midwife. Because i'm 18, they've made me go to this 'youngmums' thing. I HATE it, so i've asked if i can just have appointments with everyone else, at the hospital, instead of having to go to this centre, where i have loads of 40 year old women talking to me like a child. So FX'D that they let me have NORMAL appointments for rest of my pregnancy!!

And yeah, it has gone so quiet on this thread, think we're all just having a busy time of pregnancy, wait until we're all waiting for drop, we'll be online all the time!! :haha:

yay.....thats gd that u won the argument!!! what does FX'D mean???

is anyone else getting greasy hair?? seriously right...i have to wash my hair like 5/6 times a wk now....b4 it was like only 3....and that was before it even got signs of any grease!! its so GODDAMN annoying!!!

& yea....i think ur right lois!! were all busy bees!!!

its saturday tommorw.....:( :( :( work all weekend!!! :( :( :( only 4 more wks to go!!! :) :)

FX'D = Fingers crossed :)
ARRRRRRRR shauns making me in so much pain, keeps deciding he wants to engage early makes me waddle :haha: then he comes back out i swear he's just going engaged, breech, engaged, breech every few minutes, it's like... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! lol
Ahhh not long til you can put your feet up hun! :D
xoxoxox

nope not long now....4 more weekends to go!!! :) :)

how soon do u think shaun will make an appearence??

just had a can of redbull and LO is wide awake lol...bless her...(dont worry, i looked it up, pregnant women are allowed up to 200mg of caffiene a day...and the can i just had is about 116mg :))

just bout to watch the xfactor....hope all ur babies are ok...havent heard from catherine or emily for a while?? xxx

lots of :hug:
xxxx

I think Shauns going to be here on November 4th or November 6th.
The doctors told me i should at least go until i'm full term, so i reckon it's gonna be one of these lol.
What about you hun? Do you reckon shes comfy in there or desperate to come out?

Ohhhhh x-factor was disapointing last night, so predictable with who got the girls/boys/groups/over 28's :( i wanted Simon to have the boys lol ... ( I HATE DANNI, SHE PISSES ME OFF :growlmad: :rofl:

Yeah i know... well catherines sorted with her boyfriend again now... so maybe shes just been with him alot
Ems prrobably been taking things easy (well she better be!!! lol)
xoxox

yea i agree....she should be taking it easy lol!! maybe her husband is home for a little while cos he goes away alot doesnt he!! Glad catherines sorted!!

My Baby is wayyyyyy to comfy in there!!! i reckon she'l turn from a november sparkler into a december dreamer...i really think she will be late!! she's still breech :( shes still got 4 wks to move around though so thats good....& ive been told to go on all fours & stick out my bum lol.....:haha: she best move!!!

Xfaxtor - ahhhhhh i love it lol!! i thought that what the judges got was rubbish!!! i thought it should be the same as last yr.....louis -groups, cheryl - boys, dannii - over 28 & simon - boys

i think its rubbish they got something different lol!!

i want cher to win!!! although i looooveee diva fever lol...but there not that good

xxxxx

Yeah maybe... I'm sure we'll hear from them both soon :thumbup:
Oh gosh, i hope for your sake you don't go overdue. I think your LO will suddenly decide they've had enough and she wants to come out already lol :)
Ahh plenty she's got plenty of time to turn :flow:

Ahhh i love diva fever and cher aswell! I like that big woman in the over 28's as well, the one that works in tesco, i think she's adorable! lol :)
And i love that Sharon Osbournes coming back, love her think shes so funny, but i swear her and danni HATE eachother? :haha:

hows preparations going?
xoxox

yea they do hate each other dont they!!??!! i guess they wont see each other though!!

& yea i love the big woman aswell!!!

preperations are good......i think im glued to the sofa & laptop today...i really need to get up & do things....ive washed all the cot bedding now so im gonna go & make that up....then i was gonna trim the hedge...but it looks like its gonna rain :(

gonna get some lunch...dont know what though lol!!

im getting sooooooooo excited about xmas....i really want it here now!!! LOVE xmas!!
although dont know what to do this yr.... i would def prefer to stay at home this yr cos of LO (and i dont like leaving my cute little kit kats on xmas day lol). id love my dad & stepmum to come but theyve got a dog!! & they wont wanna leave him lol (he'l only be a yr old) and he certainly cant come cos he'l eat my cats :(

what u gonna do for xmas?? if uve even thought about it lol!! xxxx

Oh yeah i suppose at the judges houses they wont see eachother. I just imagined them being at the live auditions spitting at eachother :haha:

Oh you've done 10 times more than i've managed to do. I done the washing up, and swept the kitchen floor, and somehow thought that was enough to take a 'well deserved' break :rofl:

mmmm, lunch... i dont know why but i really want strawberries and ice cream. That would be quite a yummy lunch :D

aww yeah same, already had this chat with Ben about plans for Xmas. Staying at my house this christmas and will just have family over or something. My nan and grandad come round every christmas, and they have 2 dogs, which they refuse to ever leave alone, so they'll bring them, and then we have 2 cats AND a dog, so it's usually quite funny when they're here, we'll have 3 male boysterious dogs running round knocking over xmas tree and stuff :haha:

are you getting bubs anything for xmas? i'm gonna get Shauny a little cd player and some cd's to play him music :) (bit sad, but literally cant think of ANYTHING he'd enjoy at a month old :shrug:)

is the shops in your area already selling chrismtas stuff!? i was so shocked that my local supermarker is already putting xmas stuff on sale! Then again, they had xmas stuff out in AUGUST last year :| :|

xoxox

lol yea they are....i work on the checkouts in morrisons....so far i have seen xmas cards, xmas puddings/cakes, xmas chocolates, advent calenders being bought lol!!!

ive put my nursery pics up https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/423904-our-nursery-pic-heavy.html

u should put that pic of that spider up in 3rd tri.....that is definatly a beast!!!

xxx

ahhahah yeah im gonna put the pic of the spider up now actually! :D
im gonna title it 'My dinner' pahaha :haha:

and the nursery is so beautiful babe shes one lucky little girl !! :)

thanks lovie......im very pleased with it :)

that spider is wrong....seriously WRONG!!!

im gonna have a gravy dinner tonight :) cottage pie & green beans :)

xxx

oh lovely!!!
im having gravy dinner too... sausage, mash, onions and veg... yum :)

xoxox

hows things going catherine? x

im off for dinner and watch telly and that, be on again later :hugs:

things are really good yeah, been shopping and running around alot getting bubbas cot painted and that, totally warn myself out.. ahh good news :D im now getting income support they FINALLY accepted and sorted my claim out.. lol hower you ? x

aww thats good to hear babe you and frankie still alright aswell?
yeah i'm good thanks hun... :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"