4NovBumpBuds.

woop woop!!!!!!! how exciting :) :)

why do u get up so early lois??? ur always up early lol!!! xxxxxx

haha i know
well 1) LO normally starts kicking me about 6, so i wake up for that reason, and then i HAVE to be up for about 7.30 because i drive my little sister to school because my mum is working away at the moment lol
xxxxxxx

oh right ok lol...makes sense!!!

i didnt get up till half 12 today!!! yes......HALF 12!!! i couldt belive wwat time it was when i woke up....i didnt got o bed late either....i have got a cold though & im all bungerd up...so that could be my excuse!!

savouring the rest of the day now as its the weekend tommorow :( more work!! :(

its chucking it down here.....soooooooo miserable!!! xxx

wow! i actually cant sleep for a long time! its so weird the only time i can sleep past 10 is when i used to have a serious night out, not get in til early hours of the morning, and then i'd sleep until about 10/11. Other than that im such an early bird, dont know why though :shrug: lol!

i know, weathers horrible... and washings building up with this weather, need to get it all dry but our tumbledrier uses up so much electric, so expensive!!
xoxox

yea......i totally agree....i dont have a tuble dryer for that reason!! i have clothes horses & i can hand up on radiators....but its not the same as having the nice fresh washed smell u have when its been outside on the line!! im hoping to get a nice couple of days when im on mat leave, so i can wash babys clothes..... no point in doing them just yet xxx

oh yeah we have a clothes horse aswell but like you said just not the same as fresh air dried washing!!
you got any plans for this evening?
xoxoxox

nope........Simon is at work, so he wont get bk till bout 11.......im gonna have dinner (burger, chips & beans) - but without the bun haha!!! cant go out in my car cos the tax ran out y/day.....so i will get tax on mon for it.....plus i really cant be arsed to go out!!

its a shame we dont all live nr each other....we could of had a pregnant bump buddies dinner haha!!!

u got much planned???? xxxx

heyy girlies, sorry i havnt been on OH down for the weekend again.. had another stupid argument yesterday but i think its all been sorted, think his mum and dad hate me now though :\ eek.. but nothing i can do he said horrible things and so did i, all over my poxy dog biting him! hes like the size of a rugby ball i dont see why he made such a fuss about it! lolll! plus he was tormenting the poor little sod.. so if i was a dog id bite the sod as well! but oh well all sorted now :) alfies coat came through yesterday its gorgus!! and just orderd his little ralph lauren suit for when he comes out of hospital, better be worth it spent 20 pound on just one!! suppose its alot cheaper than in the shops there about 50 pound.. should be finishing his cot today and putting it up :) so im offiicially fully prepared for him! :) how you all been doing, been doing much ? x x

hey girls.................well thats another wkend of work over!!! woop woop!!! :)
have any of u spoken to emily recently?? she hasnt been on here for ages!!
im gonna have a nice relaxing evening infront of the tv....watch 'the cube' (lol) & the x factor!!! :) :)......i cried at it last night lol (deffo pregnancy hormones!!) because of cher...poor cher!! :(

annnnyway!!! have u got ur cot up now catherine?? hope u and frankie r ok....

hugs & kisses
xxxxx

hey girls.................well thats another wkend of work over!!! woop woop!!! :)
have any of u spoken to emily recently?? she hasnt been on here for ages!!
im gonna have a nice relaxing evening infront of the tv....watch 'the cube' (lol) & the x factor!!! :) :)......i cried at it last night lol (deffo pregnancy hormones!!) because of cher...poor cher!! :(

annnnyway!!! have u got ur cot up now catherine?? hope u and frankie r ok....

hugs & kisses
xxxxx

hey hunnie.. your still working ? :O you planning to work all the way through ??

ahh ive got a night of installing everything back on the laptop because the blloody thing had to be rebooted :( yeah the cots up and ready now dads finished painting it :) looks wonderful! another day of shopping tomorrow woo! lol yeah me and frankie are fine :) being cheeky as usual! big pain in the bum he is lol!! hes decided to forgive my dog haha silly sod x

oh that sounds exciting....(not) lol...

yea im still workin, im gonna work till 24th oct...so il be almost 36 wks! afterall...i have got the easiest job in the world lol....checkout girl!!!

glad ur all sorted!!!

im watching x factor now!!! eeeeeek!!! :) :)

my first antenatal class tonight :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ill let u know how it goes xxxxxxxxxx

hellloooo....just an update on my class.....it was good...pretty basic really!! but fun to talk about babies for 2 hours lol....

hope ur all ok and babies

xxxx

Haven't come onto this thread for a while. How are you girlies doing? x

helllooo...im gd thanks...and LO...i think weve decided her name is going to be Lexie!! :)
Simon got me a necklace engraved with her name on it for my bday!! so thats how we def decided lol
hows u girls???
reeally not long now eh!!!!!
gotta go to work now :(
spk soon xxxxx

Aww that's so cute! I love that name i went to school with a girl called Lexie.

Yeah not long now, just over 6 weeks for me :)

Hope all is well with you and babies x

hey girls sorry ive not been on much, i just seem to be getting busyer and busyer lol :) little bubbas ralph lauren suit come yesterday but not a clue what little booties to put on him with it :( cant find a decent pair..

awww.....what colour is it catherine?? hoow cute!!!

had to go to dentist today......i think ive become more of a wimp whilst pregnant....it was bloody horrible!!! :sick:

only 2 more weeks left of worK!!!! woop woop!!!

xxxx

it's baby blue and black striped, really sweet cost a fortune though!! lol but im planning to keep it as a keepsake once he has grown out of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->