4NovBumpBuds.

Got my hospital bag done today :happydance: makes it seem so close and so real :D
Especially picking out his coming home outfit :cloud9:

ooohhh...i havent finished mine yet...need to wash all LO's clothes still....

i can see my baby breathing lol.....its sooooo weird!!!

had an midwife app the other day, & they said they think shes turned :) :) :) they coulnt tell for definate cos she was in a difficult position, but they think her head is down now :)

had antenatal class the other day too...pretty boring this one though....just bout pain relief, hoping to cope just by gas & air, but might have an epidural if i really cant cope....not too keen on the old pethidine!!

have u girls found out or started ur classes yet??

hope ur all ok....and babies.....& emily, i havent seen her on here in AGEEEESSS!!!

xxxxx

i wont be having antenatal classes because i didn't book any, and the only way i could do any is at the local 'young mums' clinic, and ive only just managed to get AWAY from that place so no way am i going back, ive got about 7 'what to expect' pregnancy books, and my mum who has had 4 kids, so hoping that'll be enough knowledge to get me through it

no pain relief for me fingers crossed... lets see if im strong enough to go through it on maximum of gas and air! hehe xx

and yeh Emily hasnt been on here in ages... hope shes ok :hugs:

hahaha lol...yea dont go back if uve only just got away!!

yea i think ('i think') i have quite a high pain threshhold...so we'l see!! so hopefully gas and air will be enough!!

yea i hope she is ok too!!!

hows shaun??

yeah shauns all good thanks, taking quite a liking my ribs now, so im feeling really internally bruised
got my first midwife appointment tomorrow in weeeks! last one was at like 30+6 or something so be glad to know how he's getting on! and what position and whether he's engaged or not (feels like he is, so much pressure down there!)

just in the middle of cooking chicken chips and peas... AND GRAVY hehe me and my gravy dinners nearly every night :haha:

hows your little one?
and how are you? :D

xx

right...NO LOIS.....thats wrong!!!!!!!! chips & gravy???????/ seriously???!!!! lol!!! :haha:

chips and gravy is soooooo lovely!!!! are you being serious!!!! am shocked i thought everyone in the world liked chips and gravy :haha:

ewwwww no!!!!!!! mash & gravy!!! :) now thats what im talking about!!! lol

i usually have (for example): pie, chips & baed beans.....or pie, mash, (veg) & gravy!!!

lol

annnnnyway..............what film did u end up watching?? xxx

didnt end up watching a film! Little sisters n parents were playing some random movie game where you have to name the actor/actress and what films they was in, was pretty funny as sisters 9 and she kept making up names for the ones she didn't know

so me and Ben ended up joining in, then after that we played trivia pursuit until about 2 in the morning!! sad i know but never get to see/spend time with the family all together so was nice for us to all sit down and do something together :)

had midwife today... after a long few weeks without any appointments
shaun is 4/5 engaged, head down... iron levels are really good, haven't been taking iron tablets and some how my iron levels got HIGHER since my last blood test (midwife said this is rare because normally baby steals it away from you) so me and my boy are all well and healthy!! :D

how are you??

xx

ahhhh thats well good!!!!!!! bless him!! glad hes engaging aswell!! yea im taking iron tablets atm...make me feel a bit better, cos i was feeling really tired & couldnt be arsed to do anything before (thought that was just pregnancy lol...but midwfie said it was cos i had low iron levels!!)

trivia pursuit......i remember that, ive got a feeling im reallly rubbish at it lol!!

so today....had a bit of a morning!! i shall tell u about it lol:

We rent our house....and we have a landlady...but in the middle is the estate agents, so anything we need to talk about regarding the house & paying the rent etc....goes straight to the agency, we dont have anything to do with the landlady & vice versa....
anyway had an inspection today (normal to have this)...(we had notice, there not allowed to just turn up) & anyway, when we moved in & signed the contracts, we lied & said we didnt have any pets (because everywhere these days is 'no pets, no smokers...blah blah blah')

so had to get all the cat stuff out of the house.....seriously didnt realise how much stuff we have for our cats lol....like 4 beds, 3 cat trees...etc.....so had to move all of that out, put my cats in the car & park my car up the road lol!! lets just say...my cats werent impressed!!!

so inspector lady came round, and she was here for like 5 mins!! & i asked her to ask the landlady if we can have a cat lol...so i dont have to go though all of that all over agian...but inspection was fine!!

so i had an immaculately clean & tidy house by midday....so ive done nothing all day!! i had a nap this afternoon lol...well tired!!! got a full weekend of work nfront of me now though!!! :( only this weekend & next weekend left!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

aww yeah we have same problem here with our dog we wasnt meant to have a dog and we actually had 2, but we're allowed ONE now but thats ok because we got rid of the girl because she was getting vicious and biting alot :(

glad you had a productive day though hun and must be lovely to have an immaculate house :happydance:

xxxxxx

alright girls??

not much to update with really!!! got work today :(
got some babies clothes in the wash...nice day for them to go out on the line!!
antenatal class this evening :)
ummmmmmmmmmmmm......nothing else really.......oooohhhh apart from i thought (more wishful thinking) that i was having contractions last night lol....but baby is still a bump!!

xxxxxxx

Hey sorry not been on or got in contact been very busy everything ready and waiting for little one, had my antenatal classes they are total rubbish not what I thought they would be, getting impaitient now can't wait no longerdoing all the hospital plans for baby next week, i personally feel in myself for some reason that bubba may be here or ready to come within the next few weeks so have to wait and see what happens :) but I just have this funny feeling deep down he's ready to come lol 5 weeks to go :) hope all of you are ok and bubbas are doing fine x

Hello chicky wicks!!!

how u all doing??? whats new?? hows bubbas????

im now on maternity leave WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!! no more work....which is a good job cos im really struggling now, getting such a bad back sooo easily!!!

went to the shopping centre today to buy step son some clothes....we were out for about an hour (typical teenage boy couldnt be 'arsed' lol) and at the end of that hour...all i wanted to do was get back & at least sit down.....i was killing!!!

hoping Lexie's started to engage cos im going to the toilet alot more than before now!!!

whats new with u girls???

xxxxx

hey girls!! hey jenna hunn! message me for a catch up or something, not sure whats happen to this :( x

welll....whats happened is.....no ones typing in here lol!!! :haha:

il type in here cos then u can all see :)

what have u been up to lovie??? hows alfie???

ITS NOVEMBER.....ITS OUR MONTH :)
yayyyyy!!!!!

Lexie is now 3/5 engaged :) :) 3 more weeks to go till our due dates :)

everyone keeps spelling lexie's name 'Lexi' & im telling them off already!!! poor kid's gonna have it all her life....but then so have i....you wouldnt believe the spellings people think of for 'Jenna' lol!!!!

whats new??? xxxxxxxxx

im good thanks and alfies good, hes measuring small again though so im abit worried.. bhe should be ok though he seems healthy etc.. ahh same with me babys head has dropped right down, the midwife was amazed, everybody thinks he will be here soonish, because of how low down he is, and ive been having some symptons of early labour, struggling to go to the loo, etc.. hows your little one ? x

yea shes good.....it hurts a little when she moves now.....obv running out of room!!! ever since y/day afternoon ive been in a bit of pain, i think it might be BH but im not sure.....just getting cramps for bout 5 secs.....and its difficult to get up/walk lol & really bad thigh cramps!!

i got up 5 times to go to the loo last night.....seriously 5 times....ridicolous lol!!!

is it the same midwife as last time??? cos she was complelty wrong last time wasnt she!!??! is she sending u for another scan??

xxxx

ah 5 times your lucky!! i have to get up atleast twice every hour its ridiculos! yeah its the same useless midwife, and yeah i have another scan she hasnt told me when, i asked and she said in a week or two, i said whats the bloody point he could be here by then or near to being here, and she jusr shrugged her sholders.. gosh i hate her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->