4NovBumpBuds.

oh my god......thats so bad!!!! she really does sound shit!!! id complain about her to the nhs!!!

i hope it gets sorted for u & i hope alfie is the right size!!! let me know if u find out the scan date xxxxx

Thanks for the link Jenna :hugs:
Sorry haven't been on here much, lost the thread link I was using to get onto this!
Anyways quick update then, had to go to hospital last week, was hurting to pee and having contractions and really bad back ache, thought something was happening, luckily it wasn't but still don't know what was causing it :(

Finished EVERYTHING for Shauns arrival now :happydance:
Been told Shauns back to back, and i've read about back to back labours and they sound horrible so i'm really worried now!!
They thought he was breech at my last midwife aswell, thought his bum was his head and his head was his bum! Had to have an emergency scan but luckily he's the right way round!

Hope you girls are all well :D :D

xxx

We're due THIS MONTH!!

ooohhhhh u found us :) :)

i havent read into back to back at all...but i can imagine it feeling rather painful....hope he turns around for u & glad he's not breech.....i was so worried Lexie was gonna be breech but she's defo turned & she's now 3/5 engaged :) :) :)

are u still having the backache & contractions??? or has it stopped?? weird they dont know what it is!!!

i sooooooo cant believe its NOVEMBER!!!!! eeeeek!!! cannot wait at all!!! xxxxxx

I'm actually still having it, but it's alot less regular and hurts alot less!
Think it's just body getting ready and that, they did an internal and all was alright I wasnt dialating or anything so it wasn't the real thing lol

Aww Shaun came out of engagement, the little bugger lol :) He's still not engaged now!
xx

ahhhh....well it doesnt matter does it???? some of them dont engage till labour.....i didnt realise they could become 'un'engaged lol

have any of you started xmas shopping yet?? ive just made a list!! thats as far as ive got lol!! cant belive its xmas so sooon!!! xxx

Yeah I didn't realise they could un-engage, until Shaun did. :dohh:
I haven't but I have seen exactly what i'm getting for the little man! In mothercare i'm getting some of the 'My First Christmas' stuff, like a bib and rattle and that :) So cute! I don't think i'm really getting loads for family and stuff, hoping they'll understand money will be a bit tight this year, me and Ben aren't buying eachother anything I don't think.
Lists never work for me, for anything. I either lose it, or just forget i've wrote one :haha:
Hows little Lexie doing? :D
xxx

really?? lol....im soo a list person!!! :haha: prob cos im so unorganised!!

She's good thanks.....its starting to hurt a bit now when she has her usual big wriggles - she must be running out of room!! :) just want to meet her so badly :)

have u heard from emily??? i dont think she comes on here anymore does she??

xmas this yr is sooo exciting...it will be the first year that both me & si arent working, we will have Lexie & weve also got gary here (stepson) so it gonna be a proper family xmas......im basically just getting stocking fillers really, & 1 main prezzie each....gonna try to start buying soon so i can spread the cost....

xxxx

Wow have you seen how many views this thread has :O
Think we need to speak in a new language, I think we have our own little stalkers on here!
Anyways
Yeah i don't think she comes on here anymore. She's probably had her twinnies now? Didn't think women normally went the whole full term with twins?

I cant wait for xmas dinner ! :D

xxxxxxxxxx

oh yea of course......she prob has had them by now!!! ahhhhhh

& yea theres certainly quite a few views!!! were just too popular.....although i check it regularly as well....but not that many times lol!! your full term tommorow!!! YAY!!!!!!!

My cat has just come in soaking wet!!! oh the love i have for my kitty cats lol

yeah we're the cool girls and everyone reads our conversations!! :rofl:

I know! Eeeee i'm so happy i made it to full term really didnt think i would, neither did docs! :happydance:

xxxxxxx

fish and chips tonight yummmm

hehe.....guess what im having.....

Saus & mash, giant york pud, green beans & loads gravy.....(again!!) :haha:

i have done loads today!!! = wahed up, hoovered top 2 bottom, 3 loads off washing, polished, cleaned microwave, wiped bathroom down, bin shopping, finished my hosp bag.......im impressed with myself lol!!

wow check you out missy!
major jelous of your dinner!!!! Ours failed so we're having mcdonalds and trying again tomorrow :haha:
xx

morning.....my daddy's coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) (i sound 3 not 23 lol)

im soo excited, my dad, step mum & nan are coming for the day, it will be the first time they see my new house, and step mum really wants to see nursery!!

Were gonna drive to the hospital so they no where there going when im in labour!!! plus ive kinda forgotten which way it is aswell lol!!!

my dinner was lush by the way lol!!! gonna make some shepherds pie tonight i think

:dust: CONGRATS ON BEING FULL TERM TODAY :dust:

anytime from now :) :) :happydance:

mmmm i might make sheppard pie tonight actually quite fancy that now!!!
and thank you!!!! wow yeah any time soon! :D xxx

hey girlies found the date of my scan out its the 10th next wednesday so thats good, nervous though because they have changed me over to the ashford hospital where im giving birth not the usual one i go to for scans, im going to be bloody shocked if they say they are going to induce me!! only got 2 weeks to go from monday :) babys nice and low still x

oooohhhh thats good......why have they changed u over to ashford??? OT - but my mums just moved to maidstone lol...thats not far from ashford is it!!!??!! hope it goes well!!

Just got back from firework display & got absolutly soaked lol!! & i felt like i had to walk miles!! soo was hoping a long walk would maybe turf my baby out, either that or the loud bangs lol....but nothing!! im not suprised though :haha:

oooohhhh thats good......why have they changed u over to ashford??? OT - but my mums just moved to maidstone lol...thats not far from ashford is it!!!??!! hope it goes well!!

Just got back from firework display & got absolutly soaked lol!! & i felt like i had to walk miles!! soo was hoping a long walk would maybe turf my baby out, either that or the loud bangs lol....but nothing!! im not suprised though :haha:

not a clue were thinking maybe if bubbas too small they will be ready to induce me then :) only have about 2 weeks left now anyway! getting fed up in so much pain etc lol.. nope thats about 15 mins from ashford :) aww thats cool :D have you been there to see her yet ?

ahh my mum said it wasnt a good idea for me to go fireworks as bubba doesnt seem to like loud noises it makes him go crazy.. so i stayed in :)

x

ahhhh....well 'Lexie' didnt even flinch!! she's still quite firmly tucked up in my womb :( lol!!

Havent been to see mum yet, but she's just moved there like last week so i dont really wanna go down at the moment.....bit far away from the hosp lol (bout 3.5 hours) so i shall go & see her after xmas time prop....she might come up before to see her granddaughter when she's born....but...her & simon dont really get on & also mum runs pubs...(now one in maidstone) & she's never got alot of time to herself.....but nevermind!!!

Anyway.....So dad, & stepmum & nan came down to see e :)

& awwwwww they bought my pram.....i love it it, love it, love it, love it!! its a babystyle aero black ts2!!! although....seriously.....how hard is it to put a pram up & down lol?? its soooooo confusing!!! it took me bout 20 mins to figure out how to put it down lol....& cos its a travel system, ive gotta figure out how to change it from a pushchair to a pram....and also fitting the car seat to it, aswell as to the car lol!!!

starting to feel realllllllly tired now......even more tired than normal, which i didnt think was poss!!! i bet u all feel the same....ooohhh & cramp in my thighs aswell :(

x factor tonight!!! :) :) :) :) :) :haha: hehehe

ahhhh....well 'Lexie' didnt even flinch!! she's still quite firmly tucked up in my womb :( lol!!

Havent been to see mum yet, but she's just moved there like last week so i dont really wanna go down at the moment.....bit far away from the hosp lol (bout 3.5 hours) so i shall go & see her after xmas time prop....she might come up before to see her granddaughter when she's born....but...her & simon dont really get on & also mum runs pubs...(now one in maidstone) & she's never got alot of time to herself.....but nevermind!!!

Anyway.....So dad, & stepmum & nan came down to see e :)

& awwwwww they bought my pram.....i love it it, love it, love it, love it!! its a babystyle aero black ts2!!! although....seriously.....how hard is it to put a pram up & down lol?? its soooooo confusing!!! it took me bout 20 mins to figure out how to put it down lol....& cos its a travel system, ive gotta figure out how to change it from a pushchair to a pram....and also fitting the car seat to it, aswell as to the car lol!!!

starting to feel realllllllly tired now......even more tired than normal, which tti didnt think was poss!!! i bet u all feel the same....ooohhh & cramp in my thighs aswell :(

x factor tonight!!! :) :) :) :) :) :haha: hehehe

ahh the pram i got looks exactly the same as that one!! apart from its a 3 wheeler and its bambino.. and YES its very difficult to put up and down.. where its new its so stiff, but mine doesnt come with a car seat though, but the patterns are simular, and it has a moses basket with it.. x

cooolllll......Simon said i should put it up & down twice a day to get used to it!!

not up to much today really....si finishes work at 2 everyday this week :) :) woop woop!! so we can actually eat dinner 2gether all this week!! (i get so excited over the little things :haha:)

whats every1 up to today??? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->