4th miscarriage...feeling really depressed

I am so sorry for your losses. I m not sure if I should be writing this cause I know not everything can be explained and i might be waaay waaay off but I will write this because I ve had 3 mcs myself and my doctor kept telling me it was bad luck..and it wasn't..they could have been avoided if people just did their jobs right..have you ever had a check to see of you might have a septate uterus? It's not easy to spot with a simple scan yet if you do have a septum and the baby implants near or on it then it won't get good blood flow. I too had my son without any problem (he implanted away from the septum) but my 3 angels didn't have the same luck.
Again I m very sorry if I m way off and know this is not what you need right now, a new thing to worry about, but I would have been so happy if my septum had been found and resected before my losses.
Hope 2016 gives you your rainbow. Hugs

I do have to wonder. They say after 4 weeks it is an approx 15% chance of MC...so to have 4? Seems high. Seems...something is wrong. I will inquire about what you mentioned...thank you <3

Do ask and don't let them just say "ow you ve had one no problem so that's not it".. That's what my doctor used to say and stuck to that even after my diagnosis..it wasn't until after my resection that he admitted my septum was the cause of my losses and my premie. <3

I had the strangest experience today. I am trying to test out the hcg and my pregnancy test is WAY darker than yesterday. Now I'm stressing that it could be an ectopic because I know hcg goes down and up and down again with EPs...I am having more bloodwork today and I am not sure they would even be able to see anything yet as I am "5w3d" today. I stopped my progesterone and have had some bright red spotting but no active passing of tissue or heavy flow yet. I had intense cramps from 2am to 3am and had to take some Tylenol which did help. I just hope this is over soon I am MORE than ready to move on.

Uuuggg i m sorry, this is such a difficult mind game...really hope it's not an ectopic, if you feel any shoulder or leg pain make sure to let your doc know..

Luckily it is negative today and I am bleeding a little. Not as much as I would hope but I am crossing my fingers it picks up and I get heavy bleeding to clear it all out so we can try again :)

December- I was on the September board with you. I wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss. I wish you the best in healing. Take extra good care of yourself. Wishing you all the best in the future.

It's weird writing yay for bleeding but I ve been there and I know all you want right now is for a closure so you can move on. The - test is also good cause you won't have to wait long for ovulation (after my mc I had to wait 8, 6, 6 weeks for stupid hcg to drom under 5 ) so here's to ttc and to a quick BFP!

Dec- Just saw you're preggo again! I still remember you from September thread and so so happy for you!!! This one is a sticky no doubt!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->