4th time lucky?!?! anyone else pregnant following miscarriage(s)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a very sticky bean xxx

Thanks Pandasnax and a very happy and healthy 9 months to you too! xxx

Hi all! I just wanted to pop in and send some positive vibes to you all. I'm just a few days away from the 2nd tri with baby #3 so I won't be in this forum much longer but I wanted to post my experiences quick. I've had 8 losses overall. 3 before DS, a BO, DD was born, and 4 losses since she arrived. I found out this baby was coming after an early 2nd tri loss in July and a BO in October. So definitely know there's hope for all even if you've experienced multiple losses. I'm living proof you can still make it to term and I'm giving it all my hope and prayer this time round so I can have my 3rd rainbow baby this summer! Good luck and a happy/healthy remainder of your pregnancies!

Dairy, I had no idea. What a rough journey you've had...

So glad to hear that this pregnancy seems to be headed in the right direction. Best of luck to you in the remainder of your journey!

Wow Dairy, that really is some journey you've had! so sad that you've had so many losses but amazing to hear that you're now expecting your third little miracle!

Very best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy xxx

Dairy - thanks for sharing your story! I'm so happy things are working out with your new pregnancy. You absolutely deserve this rainbow!! Congrats!

Sparkle - i have no clue if i'm having an early scan or not. I kind of doubt it. In my last 2 pregnancies, i never made it far past the confirm pregnancy appt. It would be nice if my dr would take into consideration everything i've been through and would put my mind at ease and try an early scan. I was on countdowntopregnancy website and saw for the time i O'd that the heartbeat won't start until Jan 15th. So when i go, the heartbeat won't be found yet. Would be nice to go in next week to see!! Why do you have to wait to hear back from the hospital? Do you have an OB you could see? Not sure how they do things in England, sorry!

Babydust - that website sounds good, I will need to check it out! :thumbup:

My doctor has referred me for an early scan at the hospital but as I wasn't bleeding or in pain etc when I went to see him a week and a half ago, he didn't rush it through and thought it best if I get a scan around week 8 (next week). I need to wait for the hospital to contact me to book me in for a scan, I chased up the doctors surgery on Thursday and they told me there was a 6 week wait for normal scans and a 2 week wait for urgent scans! pretty rubbish! Luckily I'm a fairly patient person but I will call the hospital myself next week to see if I can hurry it up a bit, I'm getting to the stage now where I just want to know now is this pregnancy for real or not...[-o<

I had a still born followed by two MC before my twins. I was found to have a clotting disorder. Have they determined a cause?

Amjon - so sorry to hear about your sad journey, but fabulous outcome in the end to get twins! :happydance:

They haven't found any reason for my miscarriages unfortunately, just put down to bad luck!

Loving all these stories of happy endings!, thank you :thumbup: xx

This is my 9th pregnancy but only have 1 living child.
Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a happy n healthy 9 months.
X

Gosh Tracie, I'm so sorry to hear you've had so many losses :cry:

Best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy, how far along are you? xx

I'm so very sorry for your losses, praying that this little one is healthy.

This is my second pregnancy, I lost my first at 13 weeks in 2011 :( we were not trying either time, so this baby is a very happy surprise. I'm nervous, I keep trying to prepare for the worst and worrying that the same thing will happen again. I'm only six weeks right now, so I just want to get through the first trimester and hopefully then I can relax a bit.

Thanks MissyBee, sorry for your loss too

I'm doing exactly the same, trying to prepare myself for the worst but hoping for the best. This first tri sure can't go fast enough!

Congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months xx

Babydust - that website sounds good, I will need to check it out! :thumbup:

My doctor has referred me for an early scan at the hospital but as I wasn't bleeding or in pain etc when I went to see him a week and a half ago, he didn't rush it through and thought it best if I get a scan around week 8 (next week). I need to wait for the hospital to contact me to book me in for a scan, I chased up the doctors surgery on Thursday and they told me there was a 6 week wait for normal scans and a 2 week wait for urgent scans! pretty rubbish! Luckily I'm a fairly patient person but I will call the hospital myself next week to see if I can hurry it up a bit, I'm getting to the stage now where I just want to know now is this pregnancy for real or not...[-o<

My goodness girl. I hope you can get in with your dr vs. hospital. Sounds like hospital would take much longer? I hope you can get a scan sometime next week. I definitely want to know "is this real or not" too. So hard to be happy and enjoy it when every time you have a cramp or use the bathroom you panic because of the past. It's so hard!!

After 4 miscarriages I am currently 12 weeks :), had an early scan and all looks well x

Congrats on your pregnancy! I've had two prior losses before becoming pregnant with this one. Both times I had a bad feeling about them, but this one I just *knew* it was here to stay. :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! I've had two prior losses before becoming pregnant with this one. Both times I had a bad feeling about them, but this one I just *knew* it was here to stay. :)

That's really interesting to hear that you had a good feeling about this one :), congratulations! I have been feeling quietly confident about this one too, although I can't figure out why given my track record!, however I think there might be something in listening to our instincts sometimes :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->