4th time lucky?!?! anyone else pregnant following miscarriage(s)

UPDATE

I had a private scan yesterday, was an absolute bag of nerves! have such dreadful memories of previous pregnancy scans! However it was good news!! :yipee:

They did a transabdominal scan and thank goodness they found it straight away! there it was, my little bean with a good strong heart beat (going 10 to the dozen they said!), it's measuring a little bit smaller than I was expecting but they said that it's nothing to worry about as the measurements are not that accurate at this early stage, based on my LMP date I should have been 8 weeks 1 day, but it was measuring 7 weeks 1 day.

I only got a very faint positive on an early pregnancy test on the day my period was due though, then it got gradually darker and darker over the days after that. I was expecting the scan to measure me at about 7 and a half weeks, so almost there and they said it could catch up later maybe.

Sooooo relieved!, still got a way to go until the end of this trimester but it's a good week and a half further on that I've ever got before, so feeling positive :happydance:

that is wonderful Sparkle!!! congrats.

I had a dr appt yesterday to confirm pregnancy and they took blood. I got my hcg results today. last time they were 144 with my BO miscarriage. . today it was 16,478!!!! I was jumping for joy. I must be further than dr said. my hcg is high for 5 weeks.

that is wonderful Sparkle!!! congrats.

I had a dr appt yesterday to confirm pregnancy and they took blood. I got my hcg results today. last time they were 144 with my BO miscarriage. . today it was 16,478!!!! I was jumping for joy. I must be further than dr said. my hcg is high for 5 weeks.

Thanks babydust! I'm so happy :)

That's great news for you too! congrats!, that does sound high, wonder how far along you are, they don't do our hcg levels over here unfortunately so no idea what mine is, our due dates are getting closing together!, they put my due date now at 1st Sep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->