4thought.tv - IVF is a sin.

Indeed... if we were all the same there wouldn't be much discussion lol.
I see nature's amazing complexity as evidence of the vastness of time in which its evolution has occurred and still is occurring :thumbup:

It's just a religion v science arguement to me.

I firmly believe in science and giving every deserving person the chance to something amazing, having their own baby x

I don't agree with embryo destroying either, but I do agree with IVF when it's done the right way. Octomum is a great example of abusing the privilege and I don't agree with what was done with her at all.

Ive been thinking about this, i just feel so sad for the poor couples out there that struggle to have children, i got pregnant so easily (my nana did warn me that she could get pregnant just sitting next to a man lol), something many take for granted x

It's just a religion v science arguement to me.

I firmly believe in science and giving every deserving person the chance to something amazing, having their own baby x

:thumbup:

I feel that those for whom religion is important are welcome to live by those rules, however when those rules are foisted upon those of us who do not accept religion, then we have a problem. Each to their own.

A man falls overboard in a storm.

The people on the ship throw him a lifebelt but he refuses to cling to it and shouts "the good Lord will save me."

Someone rows out to him in a lifeboat but he refuses to climb aboard. He shouts "the good Lord will save me."

A helicoptor flies over and drops down a lifeline. He refuses to grab it and shouts "the good Lord will save me."

He drowns. When he gets to heaven he says "Lord, I've always been a good and faithful man, why did you not save me?"

And the Lord says "I sent a lifebelt, a boat and a helicoptor, what more did you want me to do?"

And the point of that is, as the old saying goes, God moves in mysterious ways. IVF might be science but that doesn't mean it's not also a blessing or a gift from God when it works.

She's entitled to her opinion but in mine she is wrong to call IVF a sin.

And this from someone who doesn't believe in religion :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->