4weeks pregnant

MzBigBumper

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 4 weeks pregnant and for the past 2 weeks I've been getting lower back ache/pain today it seems to have gotten worse. This is my second pregnancy and I did get this with my first pregnancy but not as bad. Does this mean I could be having a boy this time or is it because every pregnancy is different? Thank you

Every pregnancy is different. I'm 5 weeks and I've had lower backaches for the past week--I was told it's completely normal.

I'd have to agree and say that every pregnancy is different!!!

I agree every pregnancy is different i had m/s with my 1st from 6 weeks none with my 2nd and have got it from yesterday with this 1. I have 2 boys and hoping this 1 is a girl.

I agree every pregnancy is different i had m/s with my 1st from 6 weeks none with my 2nd and have got it from yesterday with this 1. I have 2 boys and hoping this 1 is a girl.

I'm in the same boat! I have 2 boys and hoping this one is our lil girl! I will be just as happy with another lil boy! I've convinced myself that DH doesn't produce girls and I'm preparing myself for a 3rd boy...lol

Wishing you ladies a H&H 9months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->