5/6 to old for dollies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Madi still loves dolls. I want to get her a nice wooden bed for her dolls, and maybe a good pushchair. But am I stringing this out too long? Is she gunna be over dolls by this time next year? Help?

Nooooo I wouldn't say that's too old. It all depends on each child though. I can't remember exactly when I grew out of dolls, think I was around 8/9.

i'm buying more dolls this year
and a new dolls house

she doesn't have an interest in pushing them
around anymore but she does still tuck them in
with her everynight

i say go for it

:thumbup:

My dd is 7 and still loves her dolls!! i would say by the time she is 9 or 10 she might say she is getting too old for them, but will have to wait and see :)

No way! I would buy them for sure :)

My 7 year old still loves her dolls, she may not play with them everyday anymore but she still does use them a lot. I'd think it's fine to get dolls for her if you want to. :D

I was over dolls by about 4years old, my sis on the other hand played until she was about 12. Id say it depends on the child x

No way I remember being about 8/9 walking around in my mums heels with my pram and dolls!!

Defo not, if I'm being honest I still played with dolls til I was about 10/11yrs!

Gosh i think i was nearly a teen and still playing with dolls :rofl:

my dd was just 6 in july and she wants the learn to walk baby annabelle and a dolls pram. She still loves playing with her dolls house, wooden kitchen and dolls etc. Her sister who is 8 next month has never really been in to dolls at all. I'm unsure whether to get her a pram but figured if i could get one in argos 3 for 2 wouldnt matter as much and she'd be happy with it xx

I got a new pram when I was about 8... This big gorgeous thing with carry cot, seat unit, parent/world facing....it was freaking awesome. Think I played with it for another 2/3 years!!

Definitely not, I still pushed mine round the street until I was at least 9.
Kids grow up too fast these days...string it out as long as you can :)

I agree with everyone else, definitely not to old! I would also say around 9/10 years old before they start thinking they are to old for dolls. I was around 12 when I (reluctantly :blush:) gave up my dolls & that really was because everybody else told me I was to old lol! xx

Na my wee sister is just over it! Shes 10.

Definitely not too old! My stepdaughter is 11 and still occasionally plays with my 3 years dolls when she comes over.

Thanks everyone, she wanted a reborn, which i was happy to get but now shes changed her mind and wants the crawling/walking baby Annabel. Defo gunna get her one, and nice pram :)

Not to old for them, my 11 year old wants a doll I have no clue where it come from lol x

my daughters asked for one for her 8th birthday lol and a surf pram defo not too old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"