• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 days til testing and going crazy

Keera1Aiden2

Reaction score
Hi there this is my first time posting in here as this is the first month my hubby and I have starting to TTC our 3rd. I had my Mirena removed on June 14th and was spotting when they removed it (sorry TMI) so my doctor assumed it was my "period" ( as much of a period as you can with the IUD) then had 6 days of period/break through bleeding. So as the title says I'm approx 5 days away from testing ( based on a 28 days cycle that would be when AF would be late). Since I've had my IUD removed all I've been thinking about is getting pregnant and being pregnant and being 5 days away seems like forever. I know it's unlikely to get pregnant first cycle since it took 4 months to get pregnant with our 1st two. But i can hope and dream. Anyone near testing or want to chat?

Hiya, I am TTC #2 and am on my first cycle too. I haven't really been on the case with temping and opks this month but think we managed some well timed BD before I felt ovulation pain. I'm 4 days away from testing and am going slightly mad too! I really wish we managed to catch this egg but I was grumpy yesterday and craving chocolate so I may well be out already:(

It took us 7 months to conceive our first.

I am here also, planning on testing in about 5 days!

I too will be testing in 5 days, but it will be early testing as AF is not due til the 16th. But, I have hopefully done everything right and we will have Baby #2 on board

i think i O'd on june 30th so early testing for me also, been actually doing one everyday knowing its to early, i am addicted and plus i have ALOT of amazon cheapies!

I didn't use OPK's this month but DTD 5 out of 7 days after the bleeding ended so I'm hoping we caught that egg because we have to take from July 20 to Sept 20th off due to the due date being too close to my daughters. Anyone having any symptoms I've been feeling really light headed like a woozy feeling in my head if that makes sense and been gassy the past couple of days (TMI sorry)

it is getting hard for me to not symptom spot.. I was woken up by shooting pains on boobs and nipples last night and have had O like pain, but yet different, all night too. If that makes any sense. Lots of creamy CM as well.
This week is gonna drag by

Peanutmomma - I am trying to hold off testing because I really don't like the feeling of disappointment. My cycle has been 28 days exactly since they returned so if my temp dips tomorrow I am out. I am hoping and praying it stays high!

Coolbabe - I was thinking of getting some of those amazon cheapies. Did you get the opks as well? Clear Blue is so expensive:( I'm just nervous about how reliable they are.

Keera1Aiden2 - I don't have any symptoms but then I didn't with my first either. I'm not really bloated like I usually am pre-AF. Ugh the TWW is soooo difficult isn't it!?

no i just got the pregnancy tests, alot of good and bad review but i thought what the heck and ordered em, i ordered first response today in case!

Yes the TWW is horrible, i think i'm definitely symptom spotting. All i can think of is how I want to be pregnant, i think i'm going to be super disappointed if AF shows up Friday. How are all of you passing the time?

i am just sitting around waiting for the days to go by haha, tested this morning at 8dpo and got a BFN

sorry keera but af is still not showing so theres still a chance, i remember taking a pregnancy test when i was prego with my daughter and i was a few days late and the result was faint positive so maybe ur hcg isnt strong enough to show?

Yeah I know I'm still in the waiting game til AF arrives. With my other 2 I didn't test til I was late and got my positive. So this was my first time testing before. I'm still hoping for a BFP on friday or at least no AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->