5 dpo and feeling rough...

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

According to my chart i am 5 dpo, and i usually have a long LP (about 16 days).
Well i am feeling quite rough, with tender breasts and cramps, as if af was due to start now. Never have pms signs so early!! And i am not due till the 14th.:shrug:

Has anyone experienced something similar?

We got the timings wrong this month as we missed ov so doubt i would be pg. And it would be early as well for pregnancy signs to show... i wonder if its the suplements i am takibg, nerves or just my imagination lol:haha:

Don't symptom spot...nothing good will ever come of it.

It's hormones, plain and simple...:hugs:

You can think it, you just can't say it out loud, lol.

Don't symptom spot...nothing good will ever come of it.

It's hormones, plain and simple...:hugs:

You can think it, you just can't say it out loud, lol.

Lol dmom i like that! :thumbup: excellent saying!!

More than symptoms i wondered if the multivitamin suplements i am taking could be the cause of feeling rough :shrug:or if they could have an effect on my cycle.

Lol on yhe past when i got pg (unfortunately a molar pg) i had no symptoms at all, its af what makes me feel ill lol:haha:
:hugs:

ITA with Dmom, at 5DPO you can't even have implanted yet so.....maybe the supplement is affecting your hormonal balance.

ITA with Dmom, at 5DPO you can't even have implanted yet so.....maybe the supplement is affecting your hormonal balance.

Yeah i agree with you both, too early for both af or pg, so my first thought was the suplements
They are called sanatogen they have 18 multivitamin and folic acid, i am also taking fish oil. Some people recommended raspberry leaf for conception, however since i read that they can cause mc i stopped taking it

Ummm, depending on what those 18 vitamins are, it could definitley be the culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->