5 dpo and symptoms

Kelse17

Reaction score
Hi,

So my husband and I are not actively trying to get pregnant. At about 3 dpo, I started get extremely nauseous. I am now 5 dpo and am still expierencing nausea, but I'm also experiencing cramps in the lower abdomen and lower back, headaches, and I've been very tired lately. (I'm not usually one to nap and I had to take one today.) I still have a little over a week before I can poas. Has anyone else having similar symptoms? What was your outcome?

Hello! i'm also 5 dpo :). I'm can't control myself, so i'll probably test tomorrow even though it's wayy too early. I've had sore boobs and last night had sharp twinges in my uterus but implantation is supposed to be after 6dpo so who knows...

Hi I'm 7dpo today. I had sharp twinges on the right side last night. Really hoping it's implantation. Been tired and felt sick last night but guessing it's unrelated as its too early x

I am 6 dpo..I have sore nipples and alot of cm but nothing else. I haven't been actively trying but me and dh had a bit of an accident around ovulation so we will see what this month brings!

Kinda going through the same here. Not ttc but only using pullout method. DTD on March 27th and based on cm, I believe that was ovulation day. Then on April 1st (I think 5dpo) I had a lot of cm with very little light brown in it, only a couple times after using the bathroom. I've never had spotting like that before. Then the 2nd I had more cm but no more blood in it. The 3rd I woke up with just one of my boobs sore and feeling nauseous. Have had mild cramping on and off. Bought a couple tests but haven't taken them yet.

Another note is that on the 2nd, my breastfed daughter started nursing then stopped, said "that's disgusting" and walked away from me.

Mamaworld: that would be amazing if your pregnant and your daughter noticed a difference in your milk!! Can't wait to see if you are, how many dpo are you? 11? You should test :)

I am feeling pretty sick myself at 5 dpo. The usual places I go for lunch do not sound good. So I went and got fruit, which I never want. I took a few bits and almost got sick. I know its early but dang.

I am feeling pretty sick myself at 5 dpo. The usual places I go for lunch do not sound good. So I went and got fruit, which I never want. I took a few bits and almost got sick. I know its early but dang.

Frozen fruit was my first craving before I got a bfp with my first pregnancy :D

So today is 8dpo for me and I caved in and tested..well I'm pretty sure I saw a faint positive and hubby saw it to.will test again in the morning.. how are you all getting on? I'm feeling very nervous now as we weren't planning on a 3rd so this is quite a shock!

I took a test this morning. Thought I saw a line starting but by the time the dye dried it was a bfn. I think I'm 11dpo today. Woke up with pain in my umbilical hernia. Still nauseas, mild cramping, tender breasts and sensitive nipples. I do this to myself every month. Just hoping that I'll get a bfp even though chances are extremely slim since we're not ttc.

Once again my DD is saying that my milk tastes bad shortly after she starts nursing. It's so weird for her to be acting like that.

The symptoms sound good mama world..and so strange a out your dd saying your milk tastes bad!! Can't wait to hear if that's a pregnancy symptoms for you!! Will you test again tomorrow?

I'm out of tests and probably won't be able to make it to a store today. I'd like to say that I'm going to quit obsessing over it and to see if af shows. But I know I won't be able to handle that lol

I've been the same.I just want to know!! I have a few tests left but don't want to waste them. The tww is terrible!

Yes, the tww is horrible! I always feel all these symptoms then feel stupid when af arrives.

I tested today (8 dpo) BFN. TWW is the worst

So I tested again today on Internet cheapie and bfn. I'm going to wait a few days and test again.I'm due to get my period in 5 days. I just feel as though I'm pregnant.been having alot of cramping.sore nipples and vivid dreams..maybe just an off month or maybe I'm pregnant and it's not showing yet..keep us updated ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->