5 DPO....anyone want to wait with me?

Reaction score
So it's still too early to test and got a last a few days until i can. Thought it might be fun to symptom spot and have some general chatter while waiting :)

I am 3dpo. This is my first cycle after my mc. Hoping for a bfp for christmas.

Hello Aayla! This is cycle #3 for me. We start clomid next cycle if no BFP this cycle due to poor ovulation quality and short LP.

I use letrozole. It is amazing. I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle. This is cycle #4. We have near perfect timing so chances are pretty good.

Hi girls!

I'm 6dpo as of today! My last pregnancy I tested clearly positive on 11dpo, so I'm trying to wait until then! I hope we all get our bfps! :)

Hi junemomma09,

I'll wait with you ☺️ this is my first ever post! It's our first month TTC, not completely up to speed with tracking etc but have been using an app to track my fertile window and BD'd twice around when I think I ovulated (2 days before and 1 day after). Pretty sure I O'd on CD13, had all the 'signs', soft cervix, EWCM, emotional etc and a temp spike the day after.

Anyhow, 4-5 dpo I was having lots of mild cramping which felt like something was weighing down low in my uterus, odd feeling as I never usually cramp between periods. On 5 dpo in the afternoon I noticed a small amount of spotting (brown coloured) in my underwear. I never usually bleed between periods either so all a bit strange.. I've continued to have some mild twinging but have no other noticeable symptoms since, only tiredness and feeling a bit more emotional (could just be me thinking too much!)
Took an early test today (8dpo) and BFN..

I guess I'll have to wait to see if I miss my period (AF due in 8 days)..

Good luck to everyone TTC! Fingers crossed ☺️ xx

So it's still too early to test and got a last a few days until i can. Thought it might be fun to symptom spot and have some general chatter while waiting :)

haha do I know you!!! :winkwink:

Im in!!!! xxx

Well well! Fancy seeing you here ;)

Hello to everyone else!

I'm 7 dpo today! Buying more tests later after work. Not sure if I'm going to test tonight or wait until the morning.

5 dpo today. Had a big temp today. Not sure if it means anything. I will be confirming O on Friday with my 7dpo progesterone test. I am buying tests on Friday as well. I start testing on Monday. Although it will be hard to hold out while I have tests.

Im 4dpo today. I had crampy feeling and lower back pain yesterday and last night a TINY streak of blood in cm. Not sure why. Was also very bloated. Today lots of creamy cm.

Think Ill do a test at 7dpo, just incase!

Goodluck ladies!

Good morning ladies! Happy thanksgiving! I'm 8 dpo today. Bfn on frer with fmu. I know it's still early just hoping for something to show up on these tests. Anyway my boobs feel full this morning and I'm still having the dull cramping. This is day 3 of the cramping.

fingers crossed! I have symptons galore but I always do!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->