5 dpo-- let's help each other!

MH5280

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!! Today I am 5 dpo. In the dreaded TWW! Looking for girls 5dpo, or very close to, that we can share what's going on, and help each other get through it!

I would test on the 28th!

My hubby's and I dating anniversary is the 30! I'm hoping I can surprise him with a bfp!!

Hi I am 6DPO and also testing on the 28th :)

I had what I think was implantation bleeding yesterday, can't wait to test!

I was in my local chemist today and they had a pregnancy test that said results from 8 days past conception I so nearly bought it lol!

Yay implation bleeding!!! Haha! Who thought that'd be something to get excited about!?!

That's a great test! I want one!! I've gotten the First Respone, that says 3 days before missed period... I just don't know!?! My ticker says "twinges are most common".... I have had some random sharp pains, but I kind of just figured it's gas... I'm too impatient to wait!! Two weeks is a long time!!!

I agree, far too long, do you test early or on day of missed AF?

I'm also getting a lot of twinges, mainly on a night when I've sat still so I guess I'm paying attention more.

Last cycle I tested like 2 days early cuz I have ALWAYS spotted the week leading upto AF, and I had none. Test was negative, then 2 days later I started 1 day late! I just et so discouraged so I hate testing early! I get all excited when I pee on the stick and then it comes back negative! I'm pretty sure I ovulated on my left side this cycle, my OB told me previously each month you ovulate from one side then the other. With having O pains I totally notice that after she said something.... But like right now as I'm typing even, I notice twinges from both left and right side... I truly wish it was so simple! You have sex and then a little while later a stork comes with a baby!!! But I want to experience pregnancy so maye the stork just shows up and tells you whether you are or not! Haha!

I know what your mean, its awful getting your hopes up to then see a stark white line!
I also feel ovulation and I'm also feeling both sides this cycle... like this;

4DPO - Left side
5DPO - Both
6DPO - Today - Right

It is so noticeable as well!

Oh my goodness! That's crazy!! Yesterday I know I had some on my left side, today is both.... I entered my symptom into my ovulation tracker app on my phone, it said "watch for left pelvic pain as it could be implation".... So that just gets me more excited! I mean we did so much right this month!!! This is our 3rd month ttc#1! We both stopped drinking for 2 weeks, which is fine for me I'm not a big drinker but Hubby like a beer after work, I made him stop! I used opk's, and we used preseed.... And had sex every other day until I got 2 positive opk's in a row so we did both those days... I mean COME ON!! Lol!

Welcome!!! Of course!!! The more the merrier! Any exciting symptoms or anything going on yet for you!?

I'm trying to convince myself that most of my symptoms are unrelated so I don't get my hopes too high. The only thing I can't explain away is the sore boobs. Just started a few days ago. What about you?

Well for me I get sore boobs like 4 days after I ovulate, I mean the yet SOO bad that I can't roll over in bed! Or wash them in the shower! However my friend told me that's how she knew she was preggo cuz her boobs hurt so bad! See now I'm the opposite, since mine always hurt, they have yet to start hurting.... So i also take that as a good sign....

If it's not common for you every cycle, I'd say that's a good sign then!!

Hi girls! Hoping you don't mind one more joining in. I'm pretty sure I'm 5dpo but I don't chart or use OPK. That may change next month if I get a BFN. No real symptoms to report. Just dying to test already!!! I know it's prob way too early but I think I'll test Friday anyways. Got a 9dpo BFP with my daughter so here's hoping!

Love4you- wow! That's an early bfp!!! That's encouraging though! Did you have any symptoms with your daughter?

The only symptoms I remember were sore boobs and pronounced blue veins. The only reason I tested was I had a dream I was pregnant and it was a baby girl! I have 3 boys so that was a crazy dream to have :)

Oh and I almost forgot! I had a stuffy nose and could not stop sneezing! I've never sneezed so much in my life!!

Hi there! I'd love to join you guys as well.

I just laughed reading your post as I just sneezed 6 times and my daughter said, Mom c'mon! LOL

I also got a BFP at 9dpo with my last and anxious to test!!!

Oh and I almost forgot! I had a stuffy nose and could not stop sneezing! I've never sneezed so much in my life!!

OMG!! That's exactly how I was all day today! And I'm back to having left side "twinges". You guys are getting my hopes up! Haha! I'm sooo trying not to get excited, I don't wanna be disappointed another month... Ugh!

I am so not a patient person and this wait is like torture. I don't have high hopes this cycle as it's our first time trying since we had our daughter (15 months ago) and my cycle is still kinda crazy as I breastfeed. But I'm still determined to poas in a few days whether I need to or not!

OMG!! That's exactly how I was all day today! And I'm back to having left side "twinges". You guys are getting my hopes up! Haha! I'm sooo trying not to get excited, I don't wanna be disappointed another month... Ugh!

I'm so excited for you! I have no symptoms at all so I'm not terribly optimistic but November is my bday so what a great gift!

Love4you- practice makes perfect!! If not this cycle, hope on the OPK wagon! Last month my OPK was noticeably positive but this cycle it was SOOO DARK! I hope that means I was super duper fertile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->