5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Due to huge families we only buy for the kids or we'd go bankrupt. It still gets crazy though. And we hardly got anything accomplished last night and my son had open house at his school so we had only 90 minutes to shop. So not enough time!
And the cookies are simple. Mostly sugar cookies. They're time consuming but not hard.
Are you ready for the holiday?

Sorry for late reply, I got food poisoning on the 13th, it was my DD's 4th birthday the 14th, DS's birthday the 16th and I have been completely wiped out :(

Hope your well. How are you feeling?

Ugh Carly! That's awful! And the worst timing ever! Hope you're on the mend for the holidays. I still have so much shopping left. Remind me not to procrastinate so much next time! At least the baking is done. But that's all that's done.
Had my scan on Tuesday and was able to see a lovely blob with a flickering heartbeat. That was a nice surprise! I was feeling like I'm not really pregnant as I've only really had sore nips and nothing else. Follow up scan on the 30th to measure baby and confirm due date.
Were you and hubby able to get any BD in or were you too sick?

Aw glad you got to see your little one :cloud9:

Feeling miles better now thank you, not really much BD but wasnt fertile anyway, think we only managed one night this cycle.

Sorry been MIA. The holidays and work schedules barely gave me enough time to breathe. Kinda glad Christmas is done for another year. Kids of course had a blast. Hope your holidays went well!
Ultrasound on Tuesday. Finally. I've been spotting since Christmas Eve and I'm just not feeling optimistic about anything right now.

Huni I am so sorry I haven't been on at all over the Christmas period, are you ok :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->