5 dpo-- let's help each other!

I had to go back and find posts when I was pregnant in 2012 and I was posting no symptoms back then. Just some weird twinges. So I think no symptoms is sometimes a good thing.

The one thing I notice is my heart will race for no reason the past 3 days.

The 2ww is torture! I completely agree…glad we can share together!

:hugs:

I agree, it's torture! Good luck, everyone. Keep us updated. Baby dust!!!!

Welcome aks517, love4you and tag74 :dust:

I also had a dream 2 nights ago that I was pregnant? I do hope it's a sign :flower:

I always get sore bbs after ovulation too so can't really add that to my symptoms, but I am quite 'wet' :blush: which is odd as I normally dry up!

It's much better to obsess over every symptom with a group of lovely ladies. Hope somebody has some new signs to post.
I may have to use OPK next time if I'm out. My cycle is all kinds of crazy with breastfeeding. I was sure my O day was the 15th but I've had tons of EWCM every day since. I'm lost.

Hey ladies, I'm 6 dpo today and on my 17 month of ttc. Had the news on Saturday that one of my oldest friends is 17 weeks pregnant...my god it almost tipped me over the edge. We both have boys who were born 10 days apart, I feel like everyone is going on to have number 2 and I'm left still trying and I kept thinking well at least this mate of mine doesn't plan to get pregnant. So when she told me it felt like she'd just come along and shoved me into a big dark hole and I couldn't get out of it. I'm glad to say I've slowly crawled back out now, still don't feel wonderful but no longer feel like my world is ending. No more crying!!!

Yesterday at 5 dpo my temp went down, and today at 6dpo my temp went back up again, not going to get carried away though as the same thing happened last cycle at 7/8 dpo. I've got tender boobs, and this morning have had sharp stabbing pains in the side of my left breast, so obviously googled it and then got my hopes up as it's apparently a positive sign. The thing is no matter what your symptom, if you google it you will find someone who had that symptom and then got their bfp.

When do you ladies plan to test?

CarlyP - have our paths crossed before?

xx

Welcome Cookie :hugs: it's so difficult watching and waiting but it will be our turn soon!

Yes I think I've seen you around :flower:

CarlyP - I think maybe last cycle we were at similar points too. Think your little girl is a similar age to my son aswell. xx

I'm google obsessed, been getting more shooting pains and they go under my armpit, its quite painful...anyway googled it and theres alot of positive posts where people have had it and then got their bfp. I really shouldn't get my hopes up, it will just make it that much harder when my af arrives.

Any new symptoms for anyone else?

I've ordered some cheap tests off the net, I shall no doubt start testing as soon as they arrive...which will probably be Thursday/Friday.

x

Welcome Cookie1979! Stay positive! What's meant to be will be! However I know how you feel, I swear every single person around me is pregnant, and I'm here just trying and trying and trying, it gets depressing and discouraging as well!

New symptoms for me, I had some twinges still last night, and when I went to bed, I seriously felt like I was having a panic attack or something, I could not catch my breath! It was soo weird! My lower back has been tight and blow drying my hair this morning totally killed it! It was like pinching pains. But other wise, I noticed that I seem to be very happy! I feel like my past cycles I'm usually totally stressed and I just get down in the dumps, so far that hasn't happened. The past 5 days I've noticed a lot more CF... And it like very noticeable, in my underwear and every thing.

I was thinking last night, you ladies have convinced me to test early! So I think ill test sunday! I have this image in my head that I wanna test on the weekend so when I get a positive my hubby will be home and we can celebrate together! Instead of during the week when he's at work already!

The increased cf sounds positive, I've read about that alot. I have creamy cm, but not in my knickers so I wouldn't say I have loads or anything.

How long have you been trying MH5280? Once you are ttc you just end up seeing pregnant women everywhere. Last week I was sat at my desk and two pregnant women (who don't even work in my office they work in one of our other offices) decided to stop right infront of my desk and have a conversation about pregnancy. I felt like shouting at them to get lost and to stop flaunting their pregnant bellies at me! I of course didn't because that would have been rude and I would have sounded abit mental!!! lol

Definitely celebrating together and telling him face to face is better, I told my hubby over the phone when I got my bfp (we weren't trying and I wasn't expecting it) and after I really regretted it. This time we are obviously trying (and its been far too long) so I want to get my bfp when he's at home so we can go through it toegether. Best of luck for Sunday xx

I was going to try and wait until Monday to test but will probably break down and do it Friday. :) The wait is killing me!

Strange possible symptom this morning. My fingers are swollen. Has anyone has this before? And my boobs still hurt.

Anyone else having strange possible symptoms?

I've never heard of swollen fingers, although I bet if you googled it it would be a symptom. Only thing that is different for me is this side breast pain which also goes under my armpit, its a stabbing pain.

I'll be testing Friday too if I get my tests by then.

Best of luck to you, Cookie! Let me know how it goes!

I'm really hopeful this month. We did everything right so I know I will be extra disappointed if it doesn't happen.
I'm so glad to be able to share with all of you! :)

Yeh same here, we baby danced every other day and day before and on ovulation day, was feeling poorly so didn't do it the day after so wasn't quite the SMEP programme but pretty close. I don't feel like our timing could have been much better, and I laid for ages after each time with my legs in the air (while I read a book lol) haven't really done this much, and we used preseed, although only came in time to use it on ovulation day but still better than nothing. Last cycle we only did it once in the lead up to O as my son was in hospital and on previous cycles we have not been this good with timing.

Good luck to you too, lets hope there are some bfps!!! xxx

CarlyP - I think maybe last cycle we were at similar points too. Think your little girl is a similar age to my son aswell. xx

Yes that's right, hopefully we can be bump buddies :happydance:

I probably won't be able to wait until the 28th! I have a few IC's so might crack them open :haha:

Cookie, this is our 3rd month trying!
AKS- I'm right with ya! I swear we did EVERYTHING right! If it doesn't happen this cycle.... I just... I don't even know! I will be sooo devistated!

Let's all think happy positive thoughts!!!

I got off work and decided, I wanted to bake!!! Well so I decided to check my past 2 cycles and see what symptoms I entered on the same cycle days as this month.... I had tender breasts starting CD19 and was "blah, impatient, weepy, sad".... This month, "happy, calm, happy" and NO tender breasts.... Since it's opposite of my past cycles... I'm considering that a good sign!!!

Thanks for all the baby dust!!! CarlyP!!!!!

Hi! I'm currently 5dpo, fifth cycle (started in March; lonnnggg cycles), not feeling much of anything and trying not to symptom spot. I am freaking out about my post-o temps, though, because they are the most consistent they've ever been. We did a lot right this cycle--timed it ok (thanks to babi opks!), used preseed, and used softcups (which I left in for about 12 hours--overkill, maybe?). If it doesn't happen this cycle, I'm going to start looking at medical support/intervention.

Fingers crossed for everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->