5 dpo-- let's help each other!

OMG Love woohoo, that is 100% a :bfp:

Congratulations!

Another spot of blood for me plus wicked cramps. Thinking AF may come early. The only plus side would be my cycle is shortening back to 28 days. 30 days feels like forever!

Oh no Carly! Kids are great at finding things they shouldn't.
I had gotten a gag gift at my bridal shower (a tiny vibrator) and it was hidden in a box under my bed. My 3 year old came out of my bedroom with it turned on and was asking what it was. I about died.

:haha:

Cookie - We got our elf 'Steve' last year he just arrived on the doorstep with a Xmas eve hamper :haha: (Amazon)

He got up to so much last year!

He is bringing his sister this year so that will be a nice surprise for the kids.

Thanks girls 😊 Now I just have to figure out how to tell the hubby. He thought he'd get to try for a few months. 😉

I'm leaving b&b, just can't take watching everyone else get pregnant, also being on here just makes me obsess more. Think I need to relax more and as long as I come on here and obsess over every tiny thing that's not going to happen. My temp went down so I know af is on it's way.

Take care and best of luck!!

:( aw no Cookie, I understand take care huni xx

I'm 13 dpo today and I am way too nervous to test. Just don't want to be disappointed. Friday and Saturday night I had dreams about getting a BFP and my DH had a similar dream Friday night, too! Hoping that is some good luck? Haha. AF is suppose to be here Dec 3rd, but my cycles fluctuate between 28-30 and today is CD 28. My OVIA app says to take a pregnancy test today but I just keep putting it off. ughh. :cry: :shrug:

If you don't want to then just wait (easier said then done) a few days and see if AF turns up, hope she doesn't :hugs: I never test early as I can't stand the whiteness!

Dreams are a good sign too :dust:

Aw Cookie. I feel terrible. I'm sorry you're having sad times and I wish you every happiness for the future. Good luck! I've enjoyed our chats.

The ticker made me happy. But now I have cramps and brown spotting. I'm just not feeling that optimistic.

I have heard that's quite common in early pregnancy hun :hugs: How bad are your cramps?

They feel like AF cramps which I vaguely remember having from other pregnancies. The spotting was brown and only a little but still freaked me out. Google says implantation bleeding or early miscarriage. I really need to stay off Google.
How are you Carly?

Well, it looks like AF is going to show soon. On Sunday (8dpo) I noticed some pink tinged CM and got pre-emptively excited. Yesterday I had more spotting (9dpo) and a slight temperature dip. Well, this morning my temperature flat and AF is due in 1-2 days. This is the end of the road for me.

I was under immense stress this cycle (work related), so even though Clearblue OPK detected an LH surge I don't think I actually ovulated. This cycle felt funny.

I'm hoping I OV earlier this cycle and DH and I can still make a Christmas miracle happen! Fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies! And congrats to everyone with BFPs. :)

They feel like AF cramps which I vaguely remember having from other pregnancies. The spotting was brown and only a little but still freaked me out. Google says implantation bleeding or early miscarriage. I really need to stay off Google.
How are you Carly?

Google is our enemy, but we never learn :dohh:

It could be implantation, I think you fine as long as it is brown as that's old blood, so your body will be getting rid of it from your last cycle. X

I am ok thank you, just ready to start another cycle now, I was thinking of skipping this month as 'if' we manage to conceive then baby would be due September which is when my DD will start school, so I don't want to miss that because I am having a baby!

Well, it looks like AF is going to show soon. On Sunday (8dpo) I noticed some pink tinged CM and got pre-emptively excited. Yesterday I had more spotting (9dpo) and a slight temperature dip. Well, this morning my temperature flat and AF is due in 1-2 days. This is the end of the road for me.

I was under immense stress this cycle (work related), so even though Clearblue OPK detected an LH surge I don't think I actually ovulated. This cycle felt funny.

I'm hoping I OV earlier this cycle and DH and I can still make a Christmas miracle happen! Fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies! And congrats to everyone with BFPs. :)

That sounds like implantation bleeding with an implantation dip? I wouldn't count yourself out yet, as you said this cycle feels different, it may be your :bfp: cycle!

Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show Hope!
I hear you about the timing Carly. For some reason I manage to have 2 babies in October, 1 in July, 1 in August, and this one due in August. Timing is not my thing apparently. Christmas is stressful without TTC so maybe just have fun and forget about the rest?
I'm feeling better today. No more spotting at least. My appointment isn't until 12/18 which feels like forever and I don't think I even get an ultrasound. I need to know what's going on in there.

Don't you normally get early ultrasounds in the US? Fingers crossed they will do one.

Lol, we have both birthdays in Dec, 14th and 16th! Me and OH's are Oct, 16th and 19th, we like to keep things close too haha!

My last OB did ultrasounds at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, and 20 weeks. I just switched to a new group that is closer and have no idea what they do.
Holy crap Carly! That is one busy month plus Christmas too! Hope your superhero cape is ready to wear!

Lol, yep very busy, but we're experts now ;) we have to be! They are having a joint party at our local ice arena, then they have separate tea parties on their actual birthdays, the hardest part is deciding what to give them, we have a cupboard full for Christmas and then we have to either go out and buy them birthday presents or just pick something from the Christmas stash lol.

They always get Christmas wrapping paper for their birthday presents too, it's like people don't see birthday paper while shopping :dohh:

How are you feeling today hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->