5 dpo

Kjthom

Reaction score
Hi there
I'm new on here and wanted to introduce myself. I have twins born 5 years ago, decided I'd like another baby and managed to convince the hubby. :happydance:
I'm 5dpo and I've been having cramps on and off since yesterday. I feel crappy....tired....heartburn. So I decided I'd buy some 10miu tests off Amazon, did one earlier and had a really faint line....squint of a line but it came up straight away. Is that even possible?? Has anyone had any experience of these tests at 5dpo
Thanks
Kim

Hi there
I'm new on here and wanted to introduce myself. I have twins born 5 years ago, decided I'd like another baby and managed to convince the hubby. :happydance:
I'm 5dpo and I've been having cramps on and off since yesterday. I feel crappy....tired....heartburn. So I decided I'd buy some 10miu tests off Amazon, did one earlier and had a really faint line....squint of a line but it came up straight away. Is that even possible?? Has anyone had any experience of these tests at 5dpo
Thanks
Kim

Do you have a picture? 😄

Honestly at 5dpo it's most likely an evap which the ic's are prone to unless you have miscalculated O by a few days. Normal implantation time is 6-12dpo and then the hcg needs to rise enough to be picked up by a test. If you were just a day or so out it could be possible though?

I'm not sure how to upload pics. I have taken some but I'm on my mobile so not sure how it works.

Tried to upload and it says file too large....must be doing something wrong

Honestly at 5dpo it's most likely an evap which the ic's are prone to unless you have miscalculated O by a few days. Normal implantation time is 6-12dpo and then the hcg needs to rise enough to be picked up by a test. If you were just a day or so out it could be possible though?

Yes I thought that but line appeared straight away. I had O pains thursday. So not sure if thats when I ovulated. Do you get those pain before during or after O? Thanks for reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->