5 or 6dpo

Speaking of cramps, wow woke up with cramps worse than I get from af :/ not normally a side effect of the progesterone, but being 6/7 dpo still feels like wishful thinking!

This will be a nice day at work at least, I'm all alone, it's Thursday so getting close to the magical poas weekend :D

Oooo really? So exciting its too early for AF cramps!! I've had like 10 v v faint lines on ICS now, so faint its hard to pick up on camera, last month I had 6 positive ICS which were did tests so I don't really trust them however this is a new lot from a different seller but I still don't know what to think, our temps are still holding up:) xxxx

Ahh nothing worse than seeing faint lines then not being able to capture it! I have some terrible ics, they get evaps within about 5 mins cuz they start to dry, it then vanishes once they're properly dry. I've managed to hold off testing yet since I might only be 6dpo, I think the weekend is gonna be inevitable though!

Hi guys!

Can I join in? I THINK I'm around 8dpo!

So far:
1-4dpo - usually cramps post ov
5-6dpo - no symptoms
7dpo - kept rushing to the toilet thinking AF was arriving. Cramps, heavy feeling, twinges etc
8dpo - my nipples are sore and I have a heavy feeling in my tummy.

Xxxx

Heya! Looks like a nice set of symptoms :) when will you be testing?

I don't know. Last time I was pregnant the side of my boobs were so sore, that's how I knew. I don't feel anything at the side of my bbs now so I think I'm out this cycle.

When will you be testing?

Every pregnancy is different, maybe it's just early days :)

I'll be giving in most likely Saturday, I'll try not to tomorrow since its still early but I can't make any promises :haha: depends how many ics I have left!

Welcome harri:) xxxx
Yes ICS are awful! Although the lines are still there when dry but I hate faint lines! Xx

I haven't bought any tests this time! Usually I have about 50 ICs and I drive myself crazy. Although, this not testing is difficult. I keep thinking of excuses to buy some and test early. I must resist!! :)

Xxx

Harri I tried that I just couldn't stick to it lol now I AM driving myself crazy with faint lines! Xx

Your faint lines are making me want to test! :haha: I'm having so much discomfort today, I nearly threw up my lunch I hope this isn't just the progesterone cream playing tricks on me!

I have to keep reminding myself I'm still early on, af is due Tuesday which means spotting Monday, ugh the wait is harder when you really feel stuff

I spoke too soon! I've bought 4 tests during my lunch break!!! Ha! Xx

I might test today and then again at weekend. It's definitely too early today but I think it'll give me a kick up the ass to stop thinking about it!

It's driving me bonkers! Xxx

Lol Harri its just too hard to resist isn't it good luck xxx
Patience it is so hard when you are feeling stuff! The cramps are a lot worse today and I've had a couple of waves of nausea, so hope its not pmt:( xxx

I got a strong BFP on an FRER!!!!!!!!!! :O

I wish I had a frer!!!! Wow harri massive congrats!! Hope this is a lucky thread lol xxxx

I do hope so! :) i practically threw myself off the sofa going "i don't care that it's early I need to poas"... I have 1ic and a couple of frer :/ 100opks so I guess I'll be peeing on them till next week :haha:

I've been holding my wee since 1.30pm lol but I won't have anything other than ICS til tomorrow:( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->