5 or 6dpo

At least you have that! Pee away :D I'm desperate for a nap but can't :(

Here it is:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/A2F34C97-F351-4526-A94C-8F0339F497F4_1.jpg

I was quite sure that I was 8dpo.... But I must be mistaken! :O
OHs brother has twins and his mum is a twin. Eek! Xx

Omg that's super super strong for 8dpo!:) fantastic line xxxx

I was thinking twins haha, with those odds you probably have double trouble in there :haha:

Any more luck with the ics Oasis? I'm in melt down mode cuz I'm not sure if I have enough progesterone cream to last the weekend!

Only that I tried one with tap water and a faint line came up! They're so rubbish I think unless I see something decent on them I give up with them! Xxx you can buy the cream over the counter can't you? Hope so:) xxx

Oh damn they sound bad :( i got rid of my ics because they would give evaps every single time! I've ordered more and upon shaking the bottle I think it'll manage :) still holding out so I don't waste frer!

I agree its just not worth it they used to work for me but lately even trying different sellers all I get are fake lines and evaps, I'm not too confident anymore:( ah well, hoping you're cream lasts and yes don't waste the frer!:) xxx

Your temps are looking lovely though :) can't believe we're only 8dpo! I think at 10dpo I'll use ONE frer per morning :haha: I normally spot at 10dpo anyway so I shouldn't waste much time between testing and af! I feel so good about this cycle I don't know why

Yeah at least it looks like my cycles have finally gone back to normal at least, it took some months, I def feel out but I've got everything crossed for you! Xxx

Don't feel out because of some crappy ic, one chemical didn't even show positive until after my period! And the other was on proper tests, the ics were still bfn so don't give up yet :flower:

Trying not to but I'm just not feeling any different from normal pmt:( I shouldn't be so pessimistic! Thank you though xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel, I'm like a flipped coin one day so sure of a bfp next day "I'll never get pregnant what's the point raaaah" you'll feel better soon :) can you get hold of some better tests for the weekend?

Lol that's me one min I'm convinced I'm pregnant next I think its never gunna happen, I'm all over the place! And to add to my confusion of course the last ic I did had to be that bit darker and a teeny bit pink but knowing my luck its another dud! Dh is in town at the mo but I bet he forgets my Superdrug tests I forgot to remind him before he went so if not there's a lilac handled one which they sell in Asda and Morrison I'll get that I think xxx

Do it! I can't be alone testing this weekend :D just had crazy nipple pain on my right boob, one more thing to obsess over! That's a progesterone symptom for sure though

I will, promise lol, I get stabbing pains in my boobs! The one symptom I always get with my successful pregnancies, burning boobs and nipples, I can't remember when I get that before of after my bfp's xxx

It can be different for every pregnancy too :) especially with pms, many people don't feel anything different and get their bfps, it's just us obsessy types that notice every twinge and ache :haha:

Lol I wish I wasn't obsessing so much! Xxx

Me too! :( to be honest the 2ww wouldn't be any fun if we didn't hope everything was a sign of a bfp :).
Speaking of signs, just went to sit back in my chair and it felt like I pulled a muscle right on the spot I've been saying felt tight/stretched/source of cramps, dropped my paperwork and gasped! :( now it hurts even more, hope that's not a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->