$5 per review

Ooh, love the brown hearts, way too girlie for Noah! :muaha:

I really really want my stuff to arrive!! Cant believe they only charged $5 for international shipping and there was me sending them to my dad!

I got a sleepy wrap (a lovely purple one and our first ever wrap) and a wooden toy for Leyla today... no customs charges - they marked them as a gift on the declaration so I think the value you're allowed without charges is higher than if it was recorded as a purchase. I feel a bit guilty actually - I just paid the $5 shipping charge and I assumed they would contact me with the actual charge and I'd pay it, but they've just shipped it for $5, even though it cost them over $30 to send. And I've got loads more coming too :wacko:

Mmm, wonder if I could change the delivery address so it just came to us? Not sure I trust my dad to post!

I paid $35 for shipping I would of felt bad choosing the £5 option

I've emailed to see if there's any way of changing delivery details now and what the extra cost would be :D

They are fitteds with organic bamboo inners. They are soooo soft. I'm hoping I can use them in the summer when he's crawling without a wrap in the house. They look very much like a goodmama but the insert is a rectangle that folds in half instead of a double snap in.

Are they not doing the $5 per review anymore?

ETA: Just found details on their blog...maybe worth posting an update saying they've stopped the offer? I got all excited for a minute there :(

I think they said at the beginning how long the $5 review offer was running for.

:wohoo:

My Goose droppings arrived today!!!!!! We got the Peapod travel tent and it's going to be awesome for the summer :)

https://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/kayjengirl/Emma%20for%20sharing/emma057.jpg

The best part is that they shipped it USPS and marked it as a gift so I didn't have to pay any duty or taxes :happydance:

Oh that looks so good! Emma looks so cute in it too! Wish I had seen these on the site, I'm sure your going to get tons of use out of it! x

That looks great! I want mine to get shipped!!! :hissy:

Thanks! It sounds like they are actually starting to ship more stuff out so maybe yours will arrive soon too :) I'm just happy ours arrived in time for a little weekend away that we have planned in 2 weeks- even if it hadn't, it was free so I can't really complain!

For those who got their items sent to the UK - how long did it take your parcel to arrive? Mine was dispatched 2 weeks ago but still not received it; when I've ordered nappies from the US in the past they only took a week :S

Not sure about this site in particular, not to mention I'm in Canada, but the shipping time from here to there is ridiculous at times. :hissy: Totally crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->