$5 per review

ooh my Grobaby has been dispatched :D Now dreading the custom charges hmm...

I'm worried about the customs charges too. My order hasn't been dispatched and delivered yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that by the time UPS charges me brokerage and duty, it's going to cost the same as it would have for me to buy the stuff here in Canada :dohh:

i had mine sent to my dads lol. hes mailing it out to me tommrrow. i got my kozy carrier and a rattle.

Oh purple-kiwi, when did you order your carrier and when did it arrive? I'm still waiting and it's going to my dad in America too :D

i got banister, it showed up on friday. my dad called me to give me the play by play as he opened the box lol

I'm now waiting on a potty that I ordered I think on like April 11th, I'll have to look, but it was in stock when I ordered :( I ordered a color I didn't like as much because it was in stock instead of 2-3wk wait hoping it would come sooner....nope lol

Hmmmm. My order is still processing too - and I placed it before we left for japan, so that would make it Mid March. Should I be sending an e-mail????

A

I'm still waiting on several items, which I paid with a credit card. I'm patient though, most of the items are for my son's birthday which isn't until July. But I do wish my sleepy wrap would come soon, and my kozy carrier, which is suppose to get shipped in a few weeks. We got the lady bug Wheely Bug today, which was suppose to be my son's birthday present (one of them) but I thought it was something else so I opened it so early present for him.

Not sure if anyone is waiting on BumGenius diapers?

FG did a note on their Facebook page about the status of the BG's and they aren't sure what's going to happen. :nope:

Have to say, poorly played BG! Can't believe they'd leave everyone hanging like that!

I ordered 2nd April. The nappies have come straight from the lady who makes them, she's popped a hand written card in and her business card with etsy address.

My nappies have arrived :happydance: they are lush and gorgeous and soft

Nice! Did u have to pay any custom fees for them?

No but the lady who sent them as wrote the wrong value on the envelope. Also the amount I did pay for shipping is double what they actually cost to ship, so not sure their website calculates weights very well, but im chuffed i used credits to pay half the postage. Overall well worth the wait. :cloud9: i'll do a pic when Noah as his nap.

Oh I'm so jealous!! What ones did you get?

My nappies have arrived :happydance: they are lush and gorgeous and soft

Nice! Did u have to pay any custom fees for them?

No but the lady who sent them as wrote the wrong value on the envelope. Also the amount I did pay for shipping is double what they actually cost to ship, so not sure their website calculates weights very well, but im chuffed i used credits to pay half the postage. Overall well worth the wait. :cloud9: i'll do a pic when Noah as his nap.

ooh lucky! Yeah FG only charge $5 for shipping even international atm :wacko: and Wooldins charged $10 for one nappy for international... well that's what i paid for mine; worth the softness though lol.

Here's a quick snap

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/DSCN0529.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->