$5 per review

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
This site

www.franklingoose.com

is giving $5 for every review!!!! They have tons of products, as of now only $25 has been credited to my account so far but I know some that have gotten over $200!!!! Some have even gotten shipping notices and it's moving, no one has gotten their shipment yet but they just started.

It is only for US and Canada I think though

OMG ladies I'm up to $255 and waiting on atleast 5 more credits!!!! Oh yes I'm about to order

https://www.franklingoose.com/products/view_image.php?type=large&id=994

For FREEEEEEE how much better can that get??? Think I might try me a grobaby diaper too then get a few small things OMG

Lol I went to look @ this and the site is down it appears!!

Where do I click? I can't see any offers or anything...

:)
A

When you go to the site click up on the top right where it says register, make an account, then start reviewing. It might take like up to 12hrs for them to approve it because they actually read each review to make sure it's legit not just a bunch of crap you know? Then when you click "my account" you will see how much credit you have as they start to approve it

I ended up with $255, I ordered that stroller, a new Inspired by Finn teething necklace, Hayden's is getting a bit small so I got the next size and then a new sippy cup. I have $7 and change leftover plus I'm waiting for them to approve more

If that stroller seriously shows up on my door for free I"m gonna freak

Wow that's amazing if it works, I tried reviewing some stuff just now lol.

Yeah you probably won't get your credits until their morning, I'm still waiting on mine from tonight. But I sure hope it works!!!! Apparently some girls that already ordered got shipping notices and you know how you can check and see where it is and when it should be there? Well it's moving across states so as long as they open the box and it actually has what it should it should be all good :D

Kirsten did you manage to et any credits? Was wondering cos we're UK x

Last night I ordered that stuff for $247 and I'm at $122 today :O !!!!! I know some people that have got well over $500 lol

Kirsten did you manage to et any credits? Was wondering cos we're UK x

Yeah I just did one to see and it's saying I have $5 in my account. Didn't actually ask for where I live though, so I will prob review a couple more things (if I've actually tried them, lol, most stuff I've never even heard of :rofl:) and try and buy something cheap and see what happens.

:)

I've done about 4 now, but not got credited just yet, does it say anywhere they don't ship internationally?

I think though as long as you pay for your shipping with your credits it wouldn't matter, I've done 2 x

I'm aiming for $30 for a nappy, either a chubby cheeks AI2 or a gro baby, I can't quite decide.

I tried just buying something from the site and there was nowhere to enter an address other than a US one, not that I could see anyway. I'm still going to do it though; I know somebody in the US who just told us she's pregnant so hopefully I'll be able to send her a nice pressie if they won't ship to the UK.

Argh I have enough to buy some gDiapers, which I would quite like to try, but as you said Rachel, I can't put a UK address in.

Beth, if I got them shipped to you would you be able to post them to me with the amber necklace if I paid you more shipping? Bit cheeky I know :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->