5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Ok not great but had to take it myself...

https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/Weight%20Loss/Body6611.jpg

And here's one my dad took yesterday...didn't realise how chubby my face had got!

https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/Weight%20Loss/Face5611.jpg

I will look for the sw facebook page now :)

hey hope you don't mind if i join in on this. i'm determined to loose 2 stone as my OH is so skinny and he makes me feel so fat all the time.

Start Weight: 13st 1lb

Measurements:
Chest 45 inches
Waist 37 inches
Hips 46 inches
Thighs 23 inches
Arms 12 inches

i am size 16 atm and really want to get back to size 12.

Hi heathergc, the more the merrier in my opinion. Welcome. What are you planning on doing to shift the weight?

Hi heather :hugs::hugs: come on in the more the merrier :hugs::hugs:

Do you know i haven't got a thing done this morning with all this diet talk and preparation lol.

DH has just offered to do the shopping on the way home so that i can't slip anything into the trolley :blush: I'm off to phone the list through and clean the bathroom, that should burn some calories :thumbup:

Catch you all later ladies. Thank you so much for joining me :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats very sweet of him, thinks its important to have our OH on board and supportive. I've kind of roped mine into doing it with me! Poor bloke took a shake for his brekie and lunch to work but he did tell me that I better have a nice dinner ready for him!

By the way, I've not done a thing today either, too busy with the diet plans!

well I'm currently eating a homemade syn free carrot and coriander soup :) all this diet talk motivated me and if I didn't make this it would have been pizza as I was ill at the weekend so didn't get any shopping done! Just about to do an online shop...hubby doesn't drive :(

my hubby could do with losing a few lbs (or stones!) too so I'm hoping this is the start of a healthier hubby too!

welcome heathergc :)

Well ladies I'm still on the wagon :rofl:

Hope you all had a good day :hugs::hugs:

I'm having an early night tonight as little madam had me up most of the night :wacko:

Here's to day 2 :thumbup:

:hugs:

Hi heathergc, the more the merrier in my opinion. Welcome. What are you planning on doing to shift the weight?

not got a plan :( any ideas?

i think my problem is self control. i'm surrounded by greedy men who just eat junk junk and more junk and find it hard to resist :( what advise do you ladies have to stay on track? what exercise are you all doing? x

hey hope you don't mind if i join in on this. i'm determined to loose 2 stone as my OH is so skinny and he makes me feel so fat all the time.

Start Weight: 13st 1lb

Measurements:
Chest 45 inches
Waist 37 inches
Hips 46 inches
Thighs 23 inches
Arms 12 inches

i am size 16 atm and really want to get back to size 12.

Hi, looking at your measurements, it amazes me how, im 11st 13lb, size 12-14 my thighs are 26" at widest point, my arms are 12" too.

Were all soo bloody different!!

My weight all seems to be on my middle :( lucky me! any advise for shifting some pounds?

HI girls can I come in. Like you I start and then give up. I do ok in the day and then night time comes and I reach for the sweets.
Im 12st,
Chest-37"
Hips-40
arms-13
Waist 34
thighs 24.
I think mine is also shrinking my portions. xx

haha, well i'm doomed to failure, exercise is not my strong point. got so lazy during pregnancy and lost ALL my fitness :([/QUOTE]

Have you got a wii or xbox kinect x

i have xbox kinect, however i only really get a chance to go on it on weekends as my OH is glued to the thing :(

Thats the only trouble men and their toys x

Here's to day two ladies. I was getting bad headaches by the end of the day yesterday, so hoping I'll feel a bit better today. Also need to start exercising, which has never been my strong point. Thinking I may start off by sticking the boys in their pram and going for a 30 min brisk walk. Before I had the twins I was walking 2.5 miles every day and started shifting the lbs, but it's all gone out the window since thye've arrived.

I'm not a big exercise person but I had all these fantastic ideas about walking with the pram....trouble is Abigail is still so unsettled with her feeds, sometimes she will only go 2 1/2 hours and by the time I've fed her, burped her and held her upright long enough so she doesn't puke, it doesn't seem worth going out in case she wakes for the next feed! I'm wondering whether to start a 3 hourly routine now. She's 8 weeks, what do you think? We can't demand feed her forever surely?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->