5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hi jenny :wave:
Sparkle- I love the xbox ones. I've got dance central for kinect and once im on a roll I keep at it and try and work up the calories. I only did 120 last night but its better than none.
Ive walked about 2 1/2 miles this morning and off to do another 2 miles soon to go and get caleb weighed. Have eat ok and will this week as I have work 4.30-9.30 so means I cant snack.
Hope everyones doing ok xx

hi ladies :wave:

just calorie counting with a bit of exercise
thrown in :thumbup:

anyone know any places i can get cheap
exercise equipment, i've put out a freecycle ad
but not had any luck

part of my anxiety is that i can't go out on my own
so walking's not possible unless my partner comes
with me, so i need ways to exercise in my home

:flower:

Hi Jenny! Have you searched locally on eBay?

My original goal when I started was to hit a 2 stone loss before Xmas. Ive lost 10lb so far so another 18lb to go til I reach it.

just having a look at ebay now :thumbup:

i don't have spare pennies until the end
of the month really so i might have to have
another look nearer the time lol

:haha:

18lb before christmas i reckon is quite do-able

good luck :happydance:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just popping on real quick before i go out.

Hope you all had a fab diet day :thumbup:

Pink, well done on all the exercise today :thumbup: I think i may look into the xbox everyone seems to think there great.

I wont be back tonight as I'm off out in a while. I'm going on a cupcake decorating course :winkwink: My SIL roped me into it a couple of weeks ago. Of all the things to do when you have started a diet :wacko: Lets hope you don't have to taste what you make :blush:

Enjoy your evening ladies see you in the morning :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

anyone know any places i can get cheap
exercise equipment, i've put out a freecycle ad
but not had any luck

part of my anxiety is that i can't go out on my own
so walking's not possible unless my partner comes
with me, so i need ways to exercise in my home

:flower:

Hey, could you spare like £9.99 a month?

Ive joined lovefilm, get 14 day free trail, i keep getting different workout dvds, alot you dont need anything, just yourself :p

Hey, could you spare like £9.99 a month?

Ive joined lovefilm, get 14 day free trail, i keep getting different workout dvds, alot you dont need anything, just yourself :p

now there's a good idea :thumbup:

was also looking at getting the zumba offer
where you get different workouts and can
pay monthly, it's about £20 a month though

only problem is im in a top floor flat so i
can't jump about too much :haha:

you can get exercise bikes and running machines
for between £10-£20 on ebay quite close to me
so that's another option

will keep looking :happydance:

hey ladies :) had a good day :thumbup: shopping for 4 hours, carrying little man around in his car seat, which isn't easy task now hes almost a stone, and not snacked all day :happydance:

i couldn't even carry emily up the stairs
in her car seat!

go you :happydance:

Back from work. Been walking alot today and doing the same tomorrow, plus taking lo to wacky warehouse so that will be fun to.
Kinect later xx

Morning ladies, and welcome newbies :)

I wasn't able to log on yesterday (did any of you miss me??) hope you don't think i jumped ship already! I had a pretty good day yesterday, although I wasn't able to have a shake for lunch as I was out, so i had some veg with lean meat instead (my sis cooked), so I don't think that was too bad. I have been getting really bad headaches though. :(

I've bought myself a pre-owned wii board with the fitness game so I can execrise without feeling like I'm exercising (I hate exercise so I'm hoping the wii fit will not feel so much of a chore).

Hubby and I weigh ourselves this morning (i know the week's not up yet, but couldn't help ourselves) and I've lost 2lb and he's lost 3lb!! Very chuffed!

Have a great day ladies, we're halfway through the week!!!!

wish my oh was on board
he keeps eating cookies infront of me :dohh:

well done so far :happydance:

That's why I roped mine into doing it with me, I couldn't have coped if I was living on shakes while he was stuffing his face with goodies. Besides, he needs to lose his belly, he looks like he's about 8 months pregnant bless him! But it's so easy for men, the only weight he has, he's carrying on his belly, and he'll lose that so quickly while i'll still be struggling with my weight (which is EVERYWHERE).

i'm just glad he's at work for most of the
day or i'd have to beat him :rofl:

Mine felt bad last week when he went down the road for a doner kebab and I sat there watching him eat it while my low salt vegetable soup got cold!
He's now downloaded myfitnesspal onto his phone to check his calorie intake so hopefully he'll eat less crap when he's at home!

Weighed myself this morning. Lost another 1lb since I last weighed in a couple of days ago. See, if I only weighed once a week I'd have been really happy because it's a 3lb loss... It doesn't feel as much when it's 1lb every few days! I'm my own worst enemy.

Sparkle how was the cupcake decorating? I don't think I could've done it without sneaking a taste! (And by a taste I mean a tray full of cupcakes!)

That's great CottlestonPie! I think 1lb every few days is excellent considering they usually say its 2/3lbs a week you should be losing. How many calories a day are you allowing yourself? Arent you finding it hard to calorie count? I don't know if I have the patience or will power to do that, if I couldn't find the calorie intake of something I'd probably think "oh **** it, I'm having it" and stuff my face! That's why I thought i'd start with shakes first, it takes the thought and time out of planning meals, which I'm not very good at.

With the app on my phone I'm finding it quite easy to count the calories (it gives me 1210 cal per day) but finding it hard to be creative with food. I have no time to prepare much fresh veg or anything with littl'un being so demanding at the mo. I think I'd go mad on the shakes though. I think knowing I'm substituting food would make me think im hungry, even if I'm not.

Its not been too bad really as I'm having snacks in between. For example i had a shake for brekfast, then an hour later I had a mullerlight yogurt. I'll have a shake for lunch then one of those Go Ahead bars or biscuits or some fruit, then I'll have a nice dinner (yest I have a jacket with Tuna, low fat mayo and sweetcorn with a big helping of salad. I'm findin this pretty easy compared to what I've done before. I was once on Lighterlife which ALL you have is shakes, soups or meal replacement bars until you lose weight!! It was awful, but the end of the first few days I CRAVED having food in my mouth and something to chew! At least with this I'm still having snacks in between and a proper meal at night. And its not forever, i'm only planning on doing it for a week or two to just kickstart the weightloss.

Ive tried getting my Oh to do it but wont lol! He has lost just much weight as me still without even trying i hate him!! He stuffs his face and everything, he claims to do about of 'work' at work i dont believe him that much, but fair play to him, just wish my body worked as quick as his did.

How is everyone? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->