5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

Heathergc, I am following slimming world. I like this plan as there is a great long list of free food so i can chomp away all day if i like, and never run out of points :thumbup: You also have 105 syns a week :winkwink:
I also live with some greedy males and i all ways have the same size plate as them, so now i have changed my plate lol. It's ok for them because they exercise every day :wacko: My main downfall is night time when the kids have gone to bed. I munch away on all sorts :blush:
I have set myself a goal of 20 minutes of exercise 3 times this week, so I'm starting slowly :thumbup:

Pink23, welcome :hugs:

Chetnaz, Day 2 :thumbup: lol. I have dusted off the running machine so am going to walk on there tonight :help: I was running at the beginning of last year, we were up to 2 miles without stopping and i was dropping 3/4 pounds a week :happydance: Then i got pregnant and stopped :growlmad: so i know that i can do it :dohh:

Mummy1985, I'm not big on exercise, but i found when i got into it last year i actually wanted to do it :dohh: I'm hoping the bug gets me again. I think you could start thinking about routine if your baby is ff. Have you read any books to do with 3 hourly routines ? I think i have one but I'm unsure what it's called. I will dig it out in a minute.

:hi: mummytoamber.

sorry she's formula fed, I've read so many things I've confused myself on EVERYTHING lol! Wasn't planning on formula feeding so it was all a major rush to read up on it when we got home from hospital!

I know once I get into exercise I'll enjoy it, it's just the initial push! I think I'll start with the 20 mins 3 times a week thing!

Right ladies as promised here are my photos :cry: I am so ashamed :cry:

SAM_1392.jpg

SAM_1393.jpg

SAM_1400.jpg

Please excuse photos my 6 year old took then and then i tried to take my own of my 6 chins lol :hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• SAM_1396.jpg
    SAM_1396.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
The book i have is Top tips from the baby whisperer sleep.

If it's something you would like to read i have finished with it so am more than happy to post it to you :hugs:

Trust me, exercise was never my strong point either lol i h!d great fitness before I had my first baby.
10min on exercise bike killed me! I did it in 3 sessions to make 30mins up.

Can get richard callendar 6 wk slim down dvd they are in 10min sessions.

Its not about how long you can go, about effort you put in.
I do 15-20min intense cardio its enough.

Biggestloser on wii and kinect is great, how i lost alot of my weight full body circuit training and strength training! X

sorry she's formula fed, I've read so many things I've confused myself on EVERYTHING lol! Wasn't planning on formula feeding so it was all a major rush to read up on it when we got home from hospital!

I know once I get into exercise I'll enjoy it, it's just the initial push! I think I'll start with the 20 mins 3 times a week thing!

NOt sure than hun, I BF mine and I fed on demand.

So how is everyone going so far today?

So far I've had a Biggest loser shake for breakfast and I'm having a mullerlight yoghurt now. I'll probably have my second shake for lunch at 1pm, then some snacks a few hours after and have a weight watchers ready meal with some veg for dinner.

Haven't managed any exercise yet (does running around the twins count? If so, I've done plenty!).

Not had a chance to eat or do anything yet :( not great start. think i might have SMALL portion of left over lentil curry and salad for lunch. i'll be fussing all day about meet my OH's friends tomorrow so hopefully that will burn some calories :thumbup:

hmm I'm about to cook up a pizza for lunch d'oh! hubby bought it home thinking he was doing me a favour (quick and easy to cook!) so can't let it go off (he doesn't eat cheese)

I've updated my ticker so it has the full amount I want to lose on it :) oh and I've started my blog up, I used to just post craft stuff but I'm going to post about my weight loss and Abigail too :)

How much do the biggest loser shakes cost? I think I need a kick start to the weight loss.

hmm I'm about to cook up a pizza for lunch d'oh! hubby bought it home thinking he was doing me a favour (quick and easy to cook!) so can't let it go off (he doesn't eat cheese)

I've updated my ticker so it has the full amount I want to lose on it :) oh and I've started my blog up, I used to just post craft stuff but I'm going to post about my weight loss and Abigail too :)

How much do the biggest loser shakes cost? I think I need a kick start to the weight loss.

it cost me £12.99 in asda for a starter pack of ten, but to be honest, I don't like the taste of them, it seems to leave an aftertaste. You can buy them individually in sachets so I'd suggest you buy a sachet first and try it before you commit. The mint choc flavour is not too bad but the starter pack i got are all doucble choc flavour and altho I love choc I dont like it :nope:

My hubby bought asda's own make called measure up which were £4 for a massive tub so much cheaper and he says they taste nice. I'm thinking that i'll finish the BL shakes and just go back to what i've tried before and know that I like (slim fast). I dont plan on doing the shakes for very long, just a couple of weeks to kickstart the weightloss.

BL shakes are much better as you use water. I enjoyed choco. I enjoyed the soups.
Also protein is higher, amount processed sugar is lower compared to slimfast and measure up.

Important point is you need burn off the sugar, otherwise turns into fat. x

Hi ladies :hugs:

I'm having a great day :thumbup: I have even managed to do 30 minutes of walking on the running machine :happydance::happydance:

How are you ladies doing ?

I thought i would change the front page and put all our names and weight losses each week on there. What do you think ?

Hope you have all had a great day :hugs::hugs:

See you in the morning :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi sparkle, how did you find today?

i am doing slimming world (again) and want to lose about 6 stone, i have lost 10lb so far. i think sw is great as there is plenty of free food to fill up on and it encourages healthy eating. once you've got your head in the right place you'll shed those lbs!!

good luck x

Hi girls havent been to bad today. Not long finished work so going to do one of my dvds then kinect I think. Walking tomorrow.
Ive keept a 2 litre water bottle so im going to try and drink that throughout the day. My biggest issue is sweets and when caleb is asleep I pick at foods.
Fx'd this week I loose xx

hi sparkle, how did you find today?

i am doing slimming world (again) and want to lose about 6 stone, i have lost 10lb so far. i think sw is great as there is plenty of free food to fill up on and it encourages healthy eating. once you've got your head in the right place you'll shed those lbs!!

good luck x

Hi lucky3, congratulations on your weight loss so far :thumbup: Yesterday was a great day for me, it's today I'm worried about lol, wednesday is usually the day i stick two fingers up at the diet. I am keeping myself busy today and am out tonight with my SIL so i should make it through the day :haha:

I have to agree that SW is great, i love the fact that you can graze all day if you like and all the free food is healthy :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

Hi pink :hugs:

Glad you had a fab day yesterday :thumbup:

What do you think of the xbox ? we have a wii and it is good but the fitness games for the xbox look much better :dohh:

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?
I am trying to lose 100lb (or as much as possible) for my wedding in may next year. I want a pretty dress!!

I was 15st 3lb before pregnancy but a mars bar craving and pelvic issues meant I gained a disgusting 4st... I lost 2st of that after having Toby and was 17st 3lb when I started my diet nearly 6 weeks ago.
I'm now 16 and a half stone and NEED to lose a small person's weight from my tummy/thighs/everywhere else.

I'm not doing slimming world or any of that, I'm just calorie counting on myfitnesspal, walking when I can and doing EA Sports Active on my PS3. :thumbup:

:hi: Cottlestonpie, welcome aboard :hugs:

I actually weigh more now than at the end of my pregnancy :blush::blush:

Do you have any short term goals ? or exercise goals ?

My first goal is to loose a stone by my birthday which is in august and to exercise 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks :thumbup:

:wave:

i've got about 9 stone to lose :blush:

i'm about 3 stone heavier now that
after i gave birth, i'm just under 20 stone
and could do with a few buddies, my willpowers
shite so count me in :thumbup:

Hello jenny-wren :hugs:

Welcome aboard.

Are you following a plan ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online