5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Oh me also move curry, i make WW vegetable curry but sometimes add in tin of tuna, love it!

Jenny, you planning on doing some bike riding? I bought bike few months back, loved it going along canals not got out on it much lately all it does when im kid free is bloody rain lol!!

Ive done 48mins of cardio :)

just an exercise bike :thumbup:

i don't have the time to ride a proper one
and i don't like the idea of putting emily on
the back of one

exercise bike's much easier :haha:

lol ooops! Bet she's kicking herself!
Well, I hope you can work something out between you, the buyer and the seller... fingers crossed!

I've just been told by the local Zumba instructor that I should get a doctors approval before starting her classes. How discouraging. I mean, I know I'm 16st but if people aren't going to let me into their classes then what?
Feeling really crappy now. :(

Well, I hope you can work something out between you, the buyer and the seller... fingers crossed!

I've just been told by the local Zumba instructor that I should get a doctors approval before starting her classes. How discouraging. I mean, I know I'm 16st but if people aren't going to let me into their classes then what?

Shes covering her back incase something was to happen to you and hadnt ask doc approval, can understand her point, but i can understand how crap that made you feel.

Trying get docs appt here is bloody impossible, what is it like where you are?

:hugs: :hugs:

i can't see your doctor saying no, i think it's just incase
something happens in her class, she's probably asked a few
for doctors approvals, don't let it discourage you​

Yeah I can see her point. Things like that really knock my self-confidence but I guess she has to say that for insurance reasons too.
I might just do fitness stuff from home for now and join up when I'm a bit slimmer/healthier.

My doc isnt so great... I have to book about a week in advance. Or i can get a doctor to call me but they only tend to do that for emergencies.

I had curry last night, it was a slimming world one and was actually quite nice :thumbup:

https://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/chicken-curry.aspx

Yeah I can see her point. Things like that really knock my self-confidence but I guess she has to say that for insurance reasons too.
I might just do fitness stuff from home for now and join up when I'm a bit slimmer/healthier.

My doc isnt so great... I have to book about a week in advance. Or i can get a doctor to call me but they only tend to do that for emergencies.

:hugs: that would have thrown me too!

If you feel more comfortable then do stuff at home x

now she's relisted it and it doesn't end until
sunday night which means i can't pick it up
until next week, bah! stupid ebay!

:coffee:

Aww Hun I'm sorry that's so degrading isn't it. :hugs::hugs:Xx

the back of one

I'd watch tv and ride it hahaha sounds fun :thumbup:

Sorry for the multiple posts folks but I can't do multiple quotes on iPhone.

I had a day off from swimming yesterday, wasn't feeling great so stayed home. Am going with my sister tonight though, and aquacise tomorrow :) I forgot to track my calories yesterday either lol so gonna do that in a minute. Hope everyone is well, you're all doing great weight loss wise!

the back of one

I'd watch tv and ride it hahaha sounds fun :thumbup:

that's the plan lol :haha:

My Grandad had an excercise bike in our bathroom when I was about seventeen and I used to sneak into the bathroom and ride it for about four hours at a time during the night :wacko: :rofl:

why would you keep one in the bathroom
suppose you could literally dive into the bath
afterwards :rofl:

i can hardly fit my fat arse through the walkway
in our bathroom let alone store a bike

:rofl:

Well our cross trainer is no longer a clothes horse!! Gonna get on it like a car bonnet tonight (whatever that means!) :rofl:

i think it means you're going to sprawl yourself across it provocatively... :haha: ;)

why would you keep one in the bathroom
suppose you could literally dive into the bath
afterwards :rofl:

i can hardly fit my fat arse through the walkway
in our bathroom let alone store a bike

:rofl:

My Grandad is old! :lol: Plus it was just me and him in his house so it didn't matter really what was in the bathroom :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->