5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hi ladies - well done on everyones losses!!!
I WI'ed this evening and lost another 2lbs.
That makes it a total of 26lbs - 2 more lbs to my 2 stone mark!!

Well done Skweek !

I gained 1/2 this week whereas I was expecting alot more. Have 3lb to lose to reach 2 stone, nut dont feel focused enough this week to achieve that :-(

I'm not feeling it this week either. I haven't been at all motivated.
So to try and get my bum in gear, I'm keeping my Christmas goal of 199 (or lose a stone between now and Xmas), BUT I'm going to challenge myself to double it and lose 2 stone. And if I reach 185lbs by December 25th, I'm going to treat myself to either Ann summers lingerie or burlesque dance classes!
I need incentive... As if getting married wasn't incentive enough!

I walked 9 1/2 miles today doing a fundraiser with about 300 other people to raise money for several charities including my sons hospice. I am thinking if I am careful for the rest of the week I might actually lose this week! :)

wow fairy wings that is impressive, do you ache?!! hope the fundraising goes well. xx

Lol yes my back really aches! And my legs and hips are getting there. It was worth it though. Hope they made lots of money! :)

Only 1lb lost this week. Bit annoying since I've been working my butt off... But I suppose I've been losing enough now that it's starting to level off.
Still, 20 weeks til Christmas... and 13lb to lose to reach my Christmas target. It's still achievable.

Only 1lb lost this week. Bit annoying since I've been working my butt off... But I suppose I've been losing enough now that it's starting to level off.
Still, 20 weeks til Christmas... and 13lb to lose to reach my Christmas target. It's still achievable.

Well done! And yes. definatley still achievable :) x

1 1/2 lb off this week for me.

Cottlenspie - you will most likely see the effects of your efforts next week. Keep up the good work!

hi ladies id like to join this journey with all of you. im not sure exactly what a stone is, maybe 14 pounds??? anywho i have over 100lbs to lose. id like to do it in 12-18 months.

:wave: Hi Chocbunni

Yeah there are 14lb in a stone.

Good luck on your journey! :D

Hi ladies, I'm back from my hols and finally managed to get back on plan yesterday :dohh:

Weigh in today and I've lost the 1 and a half I put on a fortnight ago :haha: now I am desperate to lose anything to get in the 15s next week. Trying really hard but that doesn't always work!!

2.6lb loss for me this week... Gone down to 14st 13.8lbs... So I'm JUST under 15st, woooo!!!!

2lb loss for me this week, I am now just 2lbs from being overweight rather than obese!! Wheeeey!

x

excellent losses ladies, you are both doing so well :)

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

After my little break I am back and ready to go :thumbup:

I have just joined slimmingworld online for the very last time lol.

I have also cut a picture of a very slim lady out of my next catolouge and stuck my head on it. It's now next to a very fat picture of me on the fridge :winkwink: My DH thought it was very funny this morning :blush:

Congratulations to everyone who has carried on loosing :thumbup:

hey sparkle, take a photo of your fridge and post, sounds like a fab idea. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->