5 weeks 3 days

M

Mumoftwo0212

Cb digi is still saying 2-3 though. Surely it should say 3+ by now?
Terrified the pregnancy is failing

Someone help put my mind at rest :( x

Think I commented on your other thread hun. It's nothing at all to be worried about. They are just a rough guide and in no way an idication of how a pregnancy is progressing. Why don't you phone your midwife and get her to put your mind at rest, it might be easier to hear it coming from a medical professional.

I'm getting no joy from them they just said so long as I'm not bleeding x

i didn't get my 3+ till I was gone 6 weeks almost 7 hun and my baby is fine. 28 weeks now. You never know you could actually be earlier than you thought too if your just going on your lmp and didn't confirm o with temps. I wouldnt stress over it too much, the stress won't be good for you or baby. Try not to worry yourself. Hugs.

I'm 5 w and 2 days and mine is saying the same thing. I also am scared. I'm testing daily like a crazy person and spending so much money. I am in this boat with you. We will be ok hopefully

I would get a blood test done at the doctor. They will let you know of your exact levels.

I'm 5 weeks 3 days and my CB digi said 2-3 weeks too but when you think about it that's fine because the 3 weeks makes it 5 weeks and its not quite over. I remember with my DS I did the same thing at 5 weeks 3 days and it was 2-3 then, it didn't turn to 3+ until I was 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->