5 Weeks 6 Days - No HB.

Good luck today. I hope you get some answers about what is going on.

Oh just been reading your thread. Hope all has gone well today.

So the EPAU decided the same as the IVF Clinic, I have been told to wait 2 weeks for a miscarriage to happen naturally. :(

Guess its back to the bottom of the waiting list for IVF :(

Thank you all for your support.:flower:

Aww hun - so sorry - checked back hoping for good news.

Big hugs xx

Thanks girls. All the best with your pregnancies.

There is another 1 year waiting list for me to go back onto now (last was 24 months so least it's not that long again), will pray for a natural BFP in the meantime.

Aw Jem, so sorry to hear that. Very best of luck to you.

Don't want to give you false hope but I wouldn't give up completely until they've rescanned to confirm - I was told I'd lost my little one several times due to excessive amounts of cramping and bright red blood loss. Bleeding continued from 4 weeks until 18, they didn't see a heartbeat until almost 8 (when they rescanned to confirm miscarriage).

It's not been an easy pregnancy but sounds similar to yours in terms of what they saw when and what they told me - yet here I am, 31+3 with a very determined baby. LTTTC'er too so know your pain.

:hugs: to you - hang in there. Xxx

hi im new to this site and not sure if ive posted the right question on the correct page and really need some advice of mums to be who have gone through what im going through im 45 yrs old and was told a few months ago i was starting menopause , i didnt have a period for 5 months then i bled for a couple of days on 9th may by the 1st june i had sore boobs and felt pregnant i did a test and to my shock i found out i was pregnant . i got over the shock and was thrilled to bits . anyway went for an early scan on 19th june and they saw yolk sac and cysts on my left ovary and was told by the size of the sac it put me at 6weeks and 2 days had another scan on 3rd july the nurse said sac was 23mm and empty and to expect a miscarraige got another scan on 10th july and im scared to death that they will try and talk me into a d+c does anyone think i should wait for nature to take its own course or i think i could be earlier than they have said i also have a tilted uterus which ive been told it can make it harder for baby to show up

shell - don't rush to have a d&c. You could be earlier that they thought and if it is a mc, my advice would be to let nature take its course.

I would think with a sac measuring 23mm they would see something, but since you have a tilted uterus that could be the reason why they aren't. I've read some women say that they didn't see anything until 8 weeks with a tilted uterus. I would wait a couple weeks if it were me. I've had 3 miscarriages and had a d&c with only one of them bc my body just wouldn't miscarry and I was emotionally tired of waiting and I was SURE the baby was gone. Good luck.

I have a tilted uterus and with dd at a 9week scan they did abdominal scan and they told me I was only 7 weeks and couldn't see a heartbeat but wanted to do internal at which point suddenly baby measured correctly and saw heartbeat. Was yours an abdmonial scan?
Good luck! Xx

Try not to worry - less than six weeks is really early for a scan. I had one at 6+3 with Eleanor and they couldn't see into the sac at first. Had to go to maternity for another scan and finally they saw the heartbeat - and I was further on than you. All sounds pretty positive to me - good luck!

they did an internal scan last week and i think thats what ill get again on thurs my fingers r crossed that i might just be early

Just had an early ultrasound at 5+3 weeks last Thursday and all they saw was a gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole. Doc ruled it a "viable pregnancy" and said that's exactly what he was expecting to see. Going back on Friday to check for a heartbeat. I'm not worried as I did research before I went in and I found that more people than not didn't see a heartbeat before 6 weeks :D

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->