5 weeks after d&c, is it possible it is positive

wannabemama2

Reaction score
Hi I had a D&C 5 weeks ago after miscarrying twins at 6.5 weeks, the d&c was at 7.5 weeks.

My HCG levels 3 days before the D&c were 77000 and not increasing.

I stopped bleeding from the D&c after a week and all pregnancy symptoms stopped 3 days after.

2 weeks after the D&c I has another bleed not as heavy as a period but new fresh blood. A week after that I had some spotting.

On Monday of this week 4.5 weeks after the D&c I became constipated and tired. I took a CB test on Thursday 5 weeks post D&c which was positive 2-3weeks.

This was the first test I had done since finding out I was pregnant last time. Is if possible I can be pregnant again so soon?

I'd go for bloods.

Yes it is possible if you've been having sex in that time. After d&c you are exceptionally fertile.

I had a mc on aug. 16 2018 and had a d&c done sep. 4 2018 bleed two weeks and then went for my two week check up on sep.19 2018 and my ob/gyn ask how I was and then said I look better. But I just have a question why am I still bleeding and sometimes it's real dark then a red and then it just stops and has a clear mocus with just a hint of red in it then it goes right back to being dark again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->