5 weeks and HCG 19,000!

Wow mara..I just saw ur post and mine r just above urs and ur having one baby yes? Did u get an ultrasound? Cld u see fetal pole yet?

I had to go in for spotting - I have an subchorionic hemorrhage. At 5w2 days we didn't see much. But then I bleed and they had me come back in at 5w4d and we saw the tiniest flicker of a heartbeat and of course a fetal pole.

I'm just over 12 weeks now, and everything is looking good. :) And one baby! lol Because of my spotting/bleeding I've had 4 scans so far. I have my NT scan in 10 days.

O wow..im sorry to hear about the bleed..I had that woth my last pregnancy but they only saw it onu/s..weird huh..started havin bad cramps but no bleesin and went for a scan and thats wen they saw the bleed..w my second I have started w twins but ended with one baby..one baby literally vanished early on but I still delievered that babies sac..it was just empty..very weird how my body absorbed one baby but the sack grew amd stayed in tacked during the whole 9 months. Weird things our bodies do ehh? I hope all is well w u now and ur bleed has resolved itself..:) good luck wen u get nxt scan..:)

Wow!!!! Could be two or just high levels like me. Only time will tell! I thought with levels at 19,000 we'd see something hit only gestational sac at 5 weeks. Ultrasound this Friday. Happy and healthy nine months to you both!

Wow!!!! Could be two or just high levels like me. Only time will tell! I thought with levels at 19,000 we'd see something hit only gestational sac at 5 weeks. Ultrasound this Friday. Happy and healthy nine months to you both!

Thanks soo much and goood luck on ur ultrasound friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->