5 weeks and I'm huge!

Emilylove13

Reaction score
I am freaking myself out. I was overweight to begin with but now I'm bloated and can't even suck in my stomach like I normally would. The pic on the left was 4 weeks exactly and the right is 5 weeks exactly. As you can see my tummy has rounded out. Obviously it isn't baby yet as baby is the size of a pea, but now I'm obsessing over whether or could be twins or not...I would have to quit my job because we couldn't afford 3 kids in daycare! My first scan is next Wednesday at 6 weeks exactly. So I have another week to worry!

I'm not having a ton of symptoms, just sore boobs, frequent urination, increased sense of smell. Not much nausea. Of course I've been googling...bad idea! Am I losing my mind? Sorry for such a shallow post.

Attachments

• 2016-12-06_18.53.47.jpg
    2016-12-06_18.53.47.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 22
Hugs it's totally the bloat. I was on the upper cusp of acceptable weight for my height (gained 15lbs last year) and my bloat is something fierce. I unbutton my pants as soon as I get home. Here's a misery loves company pic from last week

Attachments

• IMG_8525.jpg
    IMG_8525.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Dobby! I know I'm being dumb :) There's just soooo much to worry about in pregnancy! I'll feel better once I've had an ultrasound and see the heartbeat.

Im sooo bloated as well! I dont get a scan till dec 23rd ugh it's so far away!

The bloat is real!

I was super bloated right at 5 weeks, it has already gotten a wee bit better by the end of week 5.

But I learned to not wear my non stretchy jeans after I spent all of church sunday night with my pants unbuttoned AND unzipped. Had to keep my jacked on to hide it...my stretchy pair I can wear, and do the hairtie thing with.

I did pick up a belly band this week. Lol.

Oh I got out the maternity clothes! I put them on as soon as I get home from work!

If I had mine still...I am LIVING in yoga pants.

I feel you!! I'm so bloated already I have to use the hairband trick on my jeans.

When I was 6 weeks pregnant with my second-born, I looked the same as I did when I was 7 months along with my first!!! I have a photo comparison that I took just to prove that I was the same size! It got worse with my fourth pregnancy when everyone was asking if I was due soon, and I was only 7 weeks along. Haha. It's ridiculous, but the bloat goes away from me at about 12-14 weeks.

It is just bloat at first. I was the same with mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->