5 weeks, brown discharge and lighter test

robo123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, yesterday I woke up with brown discharge but tests were as dark as control line. Tested this morning and test is lighter even tried to dilute with water to see if it made a difference. Tests both looked the same. Is this bad news..... EPU won't see me until Monday. Xx

Hi Robo.. Brown means it's old blood so no I wouldn't worry.. just take it easy hun :hugs:

It could go both ways. Blood tests for hcg levels would show more than a scan right now. Hugs x

I'm so sorry you're going through this, this happened to me in February and unfortunately my pregnancy ended at 6 weeks, a scan at 5 weeks showed just a tiny sac, this doesn't mean that its the end for you though, I had brown bleeding at 9 weeks with my youngest and he's perfect:) the test could be the hook effect or you could have had less concentrated wee, I know waiting is so very hard, I have a scan at 7 weeks on Monday as I fell straight away after my loss which was my 6th loss, so I'm really scared for Monday, I so so hope its great news for you, try to stay positive I know its hard xxxx

Thanks ladies. I just have to wait now. Oasis really hope your scan goes well. After 5 losses I let myself get a bit excited as my lines were really dark which they have never been. I will rest over the weekend. See what the weekend brings I think I will just stop testing. Xx

Thanks love, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, my tests this time were super dark unlike my other losses but with my healthy pregnancies I felt much more ill by this point so I'm worried but nothing I can do but wait and see. I stopped testing at 5 weeks once the line was darker than control xx

I had a bit of brown discharge after a bm at 5 or 6 weeks. My daughter is 5 weeks old now. It can be something to do with your cervix being more sensitive i think? drink lots of water & rest today. Xx

Hi ladies well brown has stopped but my test are as faint as yesterday so I don't think it will be good news �� I will rest today and test again i the morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->