5 weeks & only sore boobs?

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya,

I know this may be normal as I’m only 5 weeks but do you think this is ok? I have no other symptoms other than sore boobs. I’ve had a couple of nauseous moments but I can’t say whether that was pregnancy related or not. I haven’t had any cramps for a couple of days either... If I think about it for too long I go into panic mode :( I’ve had so many miscarriages, I’m starting to think first successful pregnancy after my son may be too good to be true!!! X

I'm a day ahead of you & i am the same. Got 3+ on thursdays digi but so far i feel ok, tired but ok. I get really bad sickness so im guessing it's coming still, usually around 7 weeks!

Sore boobs was the only symptom I’ve ever had this entire pregnancy so far (minus the tiredness).

My last pregnancy I was sick from start to finish so this time was a big worry not having any symptoms but we’re nearly half way there now and our little girl is absolutely fine. I’ve just been very lucky this time round. I know it’s hard but try not to worry too much and just enjoy not having the sickness :hugs:

Morning sickness usually starts for me around week 7 or 8, so having only one or even no symptoms isn’t atypical! Right now I don’t have any symptoms really. My boobs aren’t sore anymore, and my cramping is calming down a bit.

It’s the calm before the storm. Try to enjoy it lol!

That's normal hun. I was the same and then got sickness a few weeks later. Week 9 was my worst week.

Totally normal! Try not to worry.

I had mild period-like cramps until week 6, fatigue throughout the first trimester, and nothing else. Never a sick or sore boobed moment.

Thank you so much everyone!! I have been feeling sick again this evening but I don’t know whether it’s a coincidence or not haha. But regardless I’m thankful for all of your messages :) I wish everyone who is expecting a h&h 9 months xx

Yes, normal! I had zero symptoms to the point that I was almost 7 weeks finding out with my second lol.

I'm 9 weeks now and I have no symptoms other than extreme fatigue. With all 3 of my boys I was sick all day every day since before getting a bfp so I was worried this time and I've had 3 ultrasounds and baby is just fine! I would try not to worry and be happy you only have sore boobs lol I'm thankful I'm not sick yet and only tired after going through it all with the last 3

With my first two pregnancies I was sick pretty much from day one. With this pregnancy I have had zero symptoms other than sore boobs and braxton-hicks, which didn't start till much later in the pregnancy.

As the other ladies have said, I would say it's pretty normal with some pregnancies. I can completely understand the worry though, I did the same thing throughout the entire first trimester. Especially when the only symptom I had was sore boobs and even that would come & go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->