5 weeks pregnant....empty sac...please help.

Raiders09

Reaction score
Hi..finally I got pregnant after 8 years. My hcg is 2078. My doc says I'm 5 weeks pregnant. We were so excited to see our angel to. I'm soo stressed and worried. In the ultrasound we jus saw the sac. Is it normal. I really want this baby...please help me god. My doctor scheduled another ultrasound in 2 weeks and hcg test. Just praying that I see my angel in the next to weeks... It's still a dream for me, I really hope everything works well.love u my angel..be brave and mamma is waiting for...love u

Perfectly normal hun! At 5 weeks, you're lucky to even see just the sac. Can't usually see a bean & heartbeat until 6 weeks. Every single day makes a difference at that point. At 7 weeks when you go, you should see a bean with a strong heartbeat. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

First, congratulations!!! It is very normal to only see a sac at 5 weeks. My last bean at 5w3d was just a pole. The bean before that was an empty sac at 5w4d. I freaked out. I went in a few days later, and there was my fetal pole. 3 weeks later and I had my little gummy bear. It is really hit or miss what you see in week 5/6, and even just days can make a difference. Try to relax if you can. And I know I didn't carry any of my beans to term, but the reasons I lost them are reasons you definitely do not have to worry about. They are very specific to my family history.

Congratulations.
I wish they wouldn't scan people before 6 weeks. Because generally you wont see anything.
Praying that all is well for you and you have a nice sticky bean in there :)

Thank u soooo much....
Your kind words are really appreciated....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->