5 weeks pregnant

Tashie272

Reaction score
Hi, I am 18 years old, I found out a week ago today I am expectingfor the first time, I have had light cramping for the past week with occasional pain, yesterday I noticed I have a sandy/brown colour discharge that I still have now? There isn't much only when I wipe sorry for tmi, do you think this is something to worry about?

Thanks

No alot of women in very early pregnancy have some brown discharge, leftover implantation bleeding. If the cramps become unbearable, or the bleeding turns red or pink, then go see someone

I've heard a lot of women on here describe "tan" coloured discharge, and it being normal :)

Wouldn't worry too much Hun I'm 5 weeks now and keep having a yellowish/creamish tan sorta of colour discharge, and few cramps on/off I've read up loads about it and all seems normal, just try to relax Hun I know it's easier said then done xXx

Thank you all for getting back to me, feeling abit more relaxed, xxx

Welcome! I too am 5 weeks. :) I wouldn't worry about the discharge + cramps. I had the same thing a few days after I found out I was pg and I'm totally fine. It seems bleeding and cramping is pretty common in the first trimester.

Welcome to bnb hun. Yes its very normal to get coloured discharge and usually its caused by baby implanting. Its nothing to worry about usually but worth mentioning to your doctor or midwife so they can make a note of it. x

Thank you all for your awnsers they have made me feel so much better, didn't relise how these little things stress you out so much during this time, I saw a doctor today and I have a UTI he seemed to think that's what's caused the bleeding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->