5 weeks to go and feel bleugh

thethomsons

Reaction score
How am I going to get through next five weeks!?? Feel rubbish, tired, sore and massive,have feeling only going to get harder as well :-(

Was wanting pregnancy to slow down as once baby here they grow so fast but not I am Sooo ready for it to be time!

Anyone feel the same??

Help me get through this!!

I'm a day behind you and feeling exactly the same. With a toddler to run around after and two older boys too the days just seem endless! x

I'm a couple of weeks behind you but these last couple of days have started to notice niggles and aches..... and I'm wondering how much worse they will get and how well I'll handle another 8 weeks ! xx

How am I going to get through next five weeks!?? Feel rubbish, tired, sore and massive,have feeling only going to get harder as well :-(

Was wanting pregnancy to slow down as once baby here they grow so fast but not I am Sooo ready for it to be time!

Anyone feel the same??

Help me get through this!!

I know having a 5 year old to run around after doesnt help!!

I'm a couple of weeks behind you but these last couple of days have started to notice niggles and aches..... and I'm wondering how much worse they will get and how well I'll handle another 8 weeks ! xx

Seems to get trickier as days go on!

I know how you feel hun, I'm abit behind you and I'm so fed up. Feel really emotional, stupid things making me cry and it's not like me at all :(

I don't have any other kids to run around after, but I feel awful.

Tummy aches and diarrhea, neck pain, shooting pains in the hips and butt... Just so nauseous all the time. Yuck. Feel like I have the worst flu ever, can't sleep, and still 25 more days to go until due date! She better come before then.

I woke up this morning just feeling SO OVER everything. I actually cried for like 20 minutes before getting out of bed for no reason. ive had a migraine for 3 days, pain and pressure in my vag area, I can barely walk. I havent slept in days. It just makes me crazy thinking I may need to deal with this for another 4 weeks. I try to be positive and think how lucky and blessed I am to be carrying this baby, but its been a LONG 9 months.

I'm 4 days behind you and I feel the same - the aches and pains are ridiculous now. I can't wait for it to be over. I'd rather have the sleepless nights from the baby, than have my body punished like this any more.

We have the same due date and I'm so tired the only reassurance I have is since I had some BP issues in the beginning I'm considered high risk so if she doesn't come early on her own my due date becomes my induction date so at least I know she won't be late.

Im right there with ya! Im glad we can all wait it out together:)

Here's a question. I know we have a billion complaints, but if you could cure one of your complaints only, for the rest of your pregnancy, which one would it be??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->