5 weeks tomorrow, does this line look okay?

beclou94

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Yes I'm still testing due to no symptoms. :dohh: I'm a nervous wreck! The top test was 4 days ago, the second was 2 days ago, and the third was taken just now. My pee was very diluted which I guess is why it's not as dark as I expected? :shrug: However, does it still look okay for 5 weeks? Thank you. X

IMG_20190821_184349.jpg

Thank you. I've had period pains all day. :( X

That's completely normal :) around 5 weeks with this baby the cramps started, you shouldn't worry hun x

Thanks hun, that's good to know. X

Obviously if you get any bleeding or the cramps become painful please get checked:) my cramps with this baby was suspected ectopic and very very frightening! But hes doing good in there lol x

Okay, so I got a better hold and a little more diluted! I'm feeling happier now. :) X

IMG_20190821_205449.jpg

Ics are so hard to see how the line is, they look great Hun, congrats x

Definitely looks like all is on track! At some stage your body is going to produce too much hcg for the test and then lines are going to go lighter (not sure of the why behind it). When is your first scan?

Definitely looks like all is on track! At some stage your body is going to produce too much hcg for the test and then lines are going to go lighter (not sure of the why behind it). When is your first scan?

Thank you! We don't have our first scan here until 12 weeks. :( Seems ages away! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->