5 Years TTC#2~Looking For LTTTC Buddy To Get Our Miracles

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Hey girlies well the title says it all.I just taught it would be nice to have a buddy whos LTTTC a little miracle:cloud9:

Hi IrishGirl!

Im Irish too so I tht i would just drop you a lil note!

Really hope u get ur bfp asap, u have been waiting a long time!

*Babydust*

Hey Mum:)How are you??Im sooooooo sorry for your loss.What part of Ireland are you in??

Hi irishgirl! I will join you, I have been ttc#1 for a little over 5 years too. It would be nice to have someone to talk with and understands lttc. Hopefully it wont be long and we can move on and get a bfp, we are long overdue thats for sure!

Hey madgirl:)Do you want me to put you on my sigi as LTTTC Buddy:)???

How about you Mum??

Hey Irish!

Thanks, I got very caught up in the baby even tho I was only just gone, decided it was a girl and named her! Only knew about her for 5 days b4 she got her wings!

Im in Laois but i lived in tallaght untill I was 15!!

Starting into cycle 2 this time but ive been ttc on and off since my lil lad was yr and half!

Where are u now in ttc???? :hugs:

i'll join you... hoping we dont have to be ttc buddies for long tho.. getting bored of this ttc malarky!! hahaha

Hi All

Would like to buddy up too - I am also in Ireland - in Westmeath but originally from Dublin

Trying for #2 for 5 years on and off our son is 14!! One m/c in May 2008 at 7 weeks

Currently on day AF was due and afraid to test incase its a BFN - have decided to test on Saturday if nothing has shown up. We used OPK and Pre seed this month and discovered i dont ovulate until day 18 so if we are unsuccessful this month I am looking forward to trying again next month

Hopefully we wont be LTTTC much longer

Ok girls what do you want to do??Will we put each other in our sigis or just leave it in this thread

Hey Clucky :)Sooooo sorry for your loss hun:(xoxoxoxWelcome

Gemma~Hey hun hope your doin well x x x

Hey all!!

Gemma's right hope we're not here too long! Bfn this month so here's to may!!

@clucky: sorry for ur loss :hugs:

@irish: whatever suits, i will prob add ye to my sigi :happydance:

IrishGirl I added everyone to my sigi! :happydance: Clucky and Mum I am so very sorry for both of your losses. I have never experienced a loss (that I am aware of) but I cant imagine how heartbreaking that would be. I pray that you will never have to go through that again! Hopefully we all will be moving into a new part of life that includes more babies!:cloud9: So I have PCOS and irregular, sometimes long cycles. Im taking progesterone this cycle to try and regulate my cycles. I have less than two more weeks and then af should be here then its back to ttc again! I have been going stir crazy with this wasted cycle! :wacko: Hopefully the bfps will start rolling in for all of us soon! :flower:

Thanks so much madgirl! Hope u never do :hugs: i keep positive have my lil boy and my o.h's aunt had a stillborn at full term and her son died at 3 :(

Sorry to here bout ur ttc troubles! pcos is really common lately isn't it? Is it painful? Oh god love u is the progesterone in shot form?? :O Hope not!!

Are u in for may/june??
xx

Hey girlies:)Wahooooooooooo ive updated my sigi.yayyyyyyyyyyyy hope your all doin very well:)
Soooooooooo wheres everyone at in there cycles

So I just checked my chart and I am cd 19 today! For some reason I was thinking I was cd 14. So I only have 8 more days of the progesterone! If af comes and I O on time next cycle I am looking somewhere around May 9th for O! :happydance: You know Mum88 you are right about pcos seeming to be more common now days. I have had the same thoughts too and it has made me wonder why? That is so heartbreaking about your OH's aunt. She has had too much tragedy in her life. How do you ever heal from that? :cry:

Mornin girlieos:)Hope all is well:)Madgirl heres hoping you get a shocker of a suprise:)Is your progesterone normally low hun??

Hi everyone!:flower: I am spotting today and having bad cramps so I guess af is coming early?:shrug: I am cd20 today so I am not sure what to think about that. I have problems with low progesterone. It took 150 mgs of clomid to get my progesterone to 13. The other time it was a 8 so neither was very good at all.
I hope you are all having a good day!:hugs:

Hi Girlies

I have updated my sig too whoop! Well AF got me yesterday bang on day 34 so the positive to take is at least i now have regular cycles.
Went out today and bought my OPK and more pre seed - we'll give it another go this month.

How are ye all ? Any updates

Hi ladies!! Everyone well?

Guess we all missed this month?

@Madgirl: How do they test ur progesterone level??
@Clucky: Whats opk and pre-seed?? Sorry never heard of those b4!

I had af from 13th-17th and due to ov again on 27th but had spotting today like implant bleed but obviously cant be...any thoughts in this??

Google is the best! Found out that the spotting is ov spotting and apparently is an indication of fertility :thumbup: and that the pain i get in my left side is due to ov (that has been bothering me for years!!) and that u can actually get preg during af! Which i never knew!!

xx

Hey girlies:)Mum yup ive heard alot of people who get Ov spotting:)How are you doing???

How are all you other fab girlies doin???What are the plans for everyone this cycle??

Well The Biotch just got me cd34.Sooooooooooooooo i start my injects on monday:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->