5 Years TTC#2~Looking For LTTTC Buddy To Get Our Miracles

Hey Irish girl, thats a very positive step for you! Is it progesterone??

Im due to ov 2moro! So fingers crossed! If it was posible I wud be convinced I was preg already as Im up every 2 hours for the loo at night....bizzare!

Finger crossed and :hugs: and :dust:

xx

Hey girlies hope you all very well today:)

Mum~No its purogan injections for our IUI cycle:)Im on inject day 3 today:)We go for a follie scan on Sunday to make sure my nice juicy follies are getting nice and big:)Wahooo for you Oing soon.Go get that eggie preggy hun;)xoxoxox

How is everyone else doin???

Hey Irish, thats brilliant news ill keep my fingers and toes crossed all is progressing nicely for u!! I dont know a thing about IUI or anything but lots of luck :hugs:

Hey girlies havent been on for a while problems with internet connection!

Mum88 - OPK (ovulation predictor kit) and pre seed is spermy friendly lubricant supposedly helps the swimmers - here's hoping

Irishgirl - good luck on Sunday we'll be praying for your follicles ha ha

I'm due to ov Wednesday next week which is just as well as this week I have had a dose of flu and have been in no mood to do any :sex:

Good luck to us all and have a lovely bank hol weekend

Hey girlies:)Hope your all doing great:)

Clucky~Bring on the O LOL;)

Well we had our follies scan and it went super:)
Well last time after 6 injections i only had a few that were 4s and 5s and after 15 injections all we ended up with was 1 follie
This time after 6 injections we have 2 follies on the left at 11 and 12 and loads of smaller ones:)i think on the right we had some not sure about sizes tho:)So basically at the mo our cahnces are double compaired to last time:)xxx

Hey girlies havent been on for a while problems with internet connection!

Mum88 - OPK (ovulation predictor kit) and pre seed is spermy friendly lubricant supposedly helps the swimmers - here's hoping

Irishgirl - good luck on Sunday we'll be praying for your follicles ha ha

I'm due to ov Wednesday next week which is just as well as this week I have had a dose of flu and have been in no mood to do any :sex:

Good luck to us all and have a lovely bank hol weekend

Ah right ok! Sorry bout that! Hope u have a good wk end too :flower:

Hey girlies:)Hope your all doing great:)

Clucky~Bring on the O LOL;)

Well we had our follies scan and it went super:)
Well last time after 6 injections i only had a few that were 4s and 5s and after 15 injections all we ended up with was 1 follie
This time after 6 injections we have 2 follies on the left at 11 and 12 and loads of smaller ones:)i think on the right we had some not sure about sizes tho:)So basically at the mo our cahnces are double compaired to last time:)xxx

SOOOOO pleased for u!! Thats great news! xx

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been gone. My power has been out. I live in the US and live where alot of tornadoes came thru. It demolished most of my town. :( My family is safe thank the Lord! Anyway I *think* I might be 2 dpo, but a few more temps will tell me for sure. How is everyone doing? :)

Where is my sigi???

Hey girlies:)Hope your all vey well:)

Madgirl~OMG hun sooooo glad your all safe and sounds wow how scary.Wahoo for 2ww:)

How is everyones 2ww going????

Where else is every at in there cycles or are everyone in their 2ww???

Well we had our follie scan today.We have on the left a 16,12,11 not to sure about the right but nothing of importance ...on that side anyway.Still on injects and back for another scan on friday the maybe IUI on Sunday.Im hoping the 12 catches up tho.Also only hoping for 2 mature at the most because our clinic wont chance IUI with 3 follies

BABYDUST xoxoxoxox

Anyone mind if I join too? I'm 24 and have been TTC for a little over 2 years now. DH has very low motility so IUI or IVF may be our only chances and as IVF is very expensive we may have to go the donor sperm route, will know more next month when he gets another SA done. Hope you ladies are doing well :flower:.

Hey girls cant believe ive found you again:)My lap to is bunched:(Ive only recently gotten back on bnb using my phone.Its not the best using this but at least i can keep in contact with you all:)
How is everyone doing?Im really hoping and prayin your all very well:)
Well unfortunatly after our Iui we suffered an early mc:(.I was bleeding on and off for 3 weeks but seem to be ok now:)I got a pos opk last friday to heres hoping:)x
Cant wait to hear updates from you all x x

Hi,i'd like to join you,I just finished my 6th round of clomid, 3 50mg in 2010 and now 3 of 100mg in 2011,not O'ing regularly and DF may have a low count,if this doesnt work then its back to the docs to discuss or other option,I live in the caribbean so its alot harder to get the testing needed,very sorry for all you ladies who have suffered losses and hope that we all get our BFP's soon

How is everyone doing????
God its been a while:(Hope everyones doing very well:)
Welcome NightNurse:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->