50 Shades of Grey - Anyone read this book?

I love a challenge and he would definitely be a challenge!! I need a Christian Grey!!!

Would have signed the contract by chapter 5, baby ;) lol

Read it in both it's original form (I read a lot of fan fiction lol, damn hormones) and am trying to work my way through the books now :)

Haha! Yeah I think a few of those would of been hard limits for me! Lol.

I dunno why but when I think of christian I think of Doctor Christian from Embarassing bodies LOL xx

:haha: I pictured him once but he didn't really fit what I wanted him to look like in my head hehe.

I'm halfway thru the 1st book and can't put it down. I was even late for work this morning because i picked it up while eating my breakfast and lost track of time :dohh:

Like i said i'm only halfway thru the first and i'm already finding the sex scenes a bit repetitive but i think it's the Christian Grey character that is keeping me intrigued and making me read more rather than its saucyness :) xxx

im going to actally get down and begin reading the 2nd book tonight!! keep meaning to get arond to it xx

Finished it yesterday and i want a refund. I thought was absolutely awful. badly written and the sex scenes werent all the hot. Mills and Boon Blaze are better.

I seem to be a minority but both Christian and Ana really annoyed me. Mainly because he was an uptight control freak stalker and she came across as ditzy and a bit dim

*runs and hides*

I seem to be a minority but both Christian and Ana really annoyed me. Mainly because he was an uptight control freak stalker and she came across as ditzy and a bit dim

*runs and hides*

neither of them were likeable characters. In fact, there were hardly any characters I warmed to in the books.

I didnt warm to ana at all and I did find it a bit predictable with the friends/brothers thing. Do you think Jose was meant to be the Jacob lol?

Just started reading it a couple of days ago but got really into it today and have almost finished the first book. I'm like most and would agree they're not greatly written but the character of Christian intrigues me and makes me want to keep reading so I can find out what made him this messed up in the first place. Although I say messed up because the book says messed up, personally I don't think there's anything wrong with a little bit of dominance and submission in the bedroom :p

Just bringing this old thread up... I found the book absolutely AWFUL!
I couldnt even finish it, I got to the second to last chapter and just couldnt do it, it was repetitive and boring and SO far fetched!

i finished reading the last one today i loooved them, i hope the writer re-writes them through Christian`s eyes i would read it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->